Goat anyone???

DA FAN

Reaction score
Seeing that this Sunday, Da Boys play the Rams err.. Goats.

It reminds me of this delicacy that my elders used to eat when I was a young rascal.

If you've been to a Mexican town along the border, you've probably seen them at a restaurant.

I present to you.... Cabrito translation Goat.

Yes, a delicacy!

This is what Da Boys are cooking up on Sunday!

http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/cabrito1.jpg

http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/cabrito.jpg

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I always worry about game like this against a team we should beat handily. Typically, these are the games we lose. Their star RB Stephen Jackson is out and they are starting an unheralded rookie, those are the guys who have eaten us alive in the past.

Hopefully, Phillips will have our guys prepared and ready to deliver a major beatdown on the Rams to send a message to the rest of the league that we aren't taking any games off. Unlike BP, Wade doesn't seem to mind running up the score a little and isn't looking to simply win but wants to play well the whole game.

Cowboys 52 - Rams 3

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
So DF, the lemon, lettuce and lone strip of red bell pepper, are your idea of "food styling" for the pic? I'm thinking you're not getting a call from Food and Wine magazine anytime soon carnal.

:p:
;)

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I thought they were having some of St. Louis' Lambs!:D

May I add this:
:rams:

DA FAN

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1669158 said:
So DF, the lemon, lettuce and lone strip of red bell pepper, are your idea of "food styling" for the pic? I'm thinking you're not getting a call from Food and Wine magazine anytime soon carnal.

:p:
;)

Haha... I downloaded that pic from some website.. I believe it was a fancy restaurant...

Man, I would've been like.... OK it's ready, let's eat!