Godzilla-King of the Monsters

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A full grown adult man has no chance against a full size adult gorilla. Giant-Man would fair no better against Kong.
If you're looking to be realistic, any creature that size would have to be wider than it is tall, just to support itself.

BTW, my father,who was 215 and jacked, was once thrown across the room by a chimpanzee.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're looking to be realistic, any creature that size would have to be wider than it is tall, just to support itself.

BTW, my father,who was 215 and jacked, was once thrown across the room by a chimpanzee.
Alright, alright, I can't let this go. I gotta have more info on how your Dad and the chimp ended up in the same room. Hotel overbooked?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He spent a little time with the circus, from what I'm told.
That's it? That's all you're gonna do?

Runny, if my Dad had been with the circus, for any length of time, and been tossed across the room by a chimp, I would have done a novelette on that by now, with very little truth to it. Just what you wrote in two posts is enough to feed my childlike imagination for months.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
After the credits rolled in Kong, they laid the battle of the monsters out so the throw down is coming. Zilla be bad but Kong has got the moves and fluid hips.
So, yer' laying down that sock full of pennies on the KONG, huh?,,, is the ZILLA'S flame breath operational in this bout coach? as I'm thinking an intense burst of that flame of an extended duration straight outta' the gate ,aimed at the KING'S ocular oriented peepers would greviously sway those Vegas odds,,,er,,,ya know?o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, yer' laying down that sock full of pennies on the KONG, huh?,,, is the ZILLA'S flame breath operational in this bout coach? as I'm thinking an intense burst of that flame of an extended duration straight outta' the gate ,aimed at the KING'S ocular oriented peepers would greviously sway those Vegas odds,,,er,,,ya know?o_O
Actually Melon, I am putting my sock full on a draw and sequels. They're both kindly monsters and just can't get out of their own way. Kong saved the chick and in this trailer Godzilla lets the little girl pet him so they're human friendly. A hell of a lot more than I would be, humans screwed up the planet and after kicking some human butts, I'd make them make it right again. Get the plastic out of the oceans and go back to driving Flintstonemobiles.

I am a creature feature guy from way back and can be very forgiving it they do a good job on the stars of the show. And just from the dialogue in that trailer, they better do a slam bang up job on the monsters because that sounded bad, really bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's it? That's all you're gonna do?

Runny, if my Dad had been with the circus, for any length of time, and been tossed across the room by a chimp, I would have done a novelette on that by now, with very little truth to it. Just what you wrote in two posts is enough to feed my childlike imagination for months.
I prefer to keep the truth and fiction separate in my stories. I feel like I'm lying, if I embellish the truth, and I hate lying. Unfortunately, that's all I know about the incident, since my father left when I was 6, and I only saw him about once every 6 to 10 years. Most of what I know about him is from my mother's stories, and she's a really bad storyteller. I even have to relay stories about her for people, rather than sit on the side, correcting her the whole time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually Melon, I am putting my sock full on a draw and sequels. They're both kindly monsters and just can't get out of their own way. Kong saved the chick and in this trailer Godzilla lets the little girl pet him so they're human friendly. A hell of a lot more than I would be, humans screwed up the planet and after kicking some human butts, I'd make them make it right again. Get the plastic out of the oceans and go back to driving Flintstonemobiles.

I am a creature feature guy from way back and can be very forgiving it they do a good job on the stars of the show. And just from the dialogue in that trailer, they better do a slam bang up job on the monsters because that sounded bad, really bad.
Maybe Kong And Zilla tag team against the other monsters in this one.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I prefer to keep the truth and fiction separate in my stories. I feel like I'm lying, if I embellish the truth, and I hate lying. Unfortunately, that's all I know about the incident, since my father left when I was 6, and I only saw him about once every 6 to 10 years. Most of what I know about him is from my mother's stories, and she's a really bad storyteller. I even have to relay stories about her for people, rather than sit on the side, correcting her the whole time.
Oh, I adhere to the truth as well but when I do spin one, I do come clean, If not for honesty's sake, then for the credit.

I know you've alluded to him in the past but didn't realize it was like that. And you know I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject. I am sorry for that but even sorrier for him, look what he missed out on. From what I know, your Mom did a fine job and you even got the family chili assignment, a very serious assignment in these parts.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, I adhere to the truth as well but when I do spin one, I do come clean, If not for honesty's sake, then for the credit.

I know you've alluded to him in the past but didn't realize it was like that. And you know I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject. I am sorry for that but even sorrier for him, look what he missed out on. From what I know, your Mom did a fine job and you even got the family chili assignment, a very serious assignment in these parts.
Not a sore subject at all, CC. I was probably 12 years old when I realized we were better off without him.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now don't go bringing Mighty Joe Young into this!

I remember when I was very young and watch "Mighty Joe Young" the first time and how in "awe" I was during the sequence when the girl was playing "Beautiful Dreamer" on the piano and MJY suddenly holds her and the piano up in the air.

I read not too long ago that this movie was a big financial disappointment when it was originally released because it didn't come close to making money.

The fact was the studio lumped a bunch of non-MJY expenses into costs of the film which doomed it financially from the get-go.