Going to Cali in May 2024

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Being a Canuck it is extremely difficult getting to a Cowboys game. If I want to pony up 1K I can bring my wife/one of my daughters to Buffalo in December but that price is crazy for Buffalo in December. Family function in the Oxnard area late May 2024, and wondering if anything is going on there at that time? Do they do tours, etc?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'm from the 805 area. There's beautiful weather all along the coast. But don't go south of Oxnard, if your gonna travel California head North to Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. L.A is not the place to be these days.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'm from the 805 area. There's beautiful weather all along the coast. But don't go south of Oxnard, if your gonna travel California head North to Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. L.A is not the place to be these days.
Family are in Thousand Oaks, so I assume no issues. Hoping to have a few days to ourselves and do the Pier, etc, Any tours of our practice facility, or is it even worth investigating?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are no tours for the camp in Oxnard, nothing to see there really. Like 805 said, head north and explore the coastal towns. There is a cool little Bavarian town called Solvang NNE of Santa Barbara that is worth a day to explore.

Since you will be in Thousand Oaks, hit up the Reagan presidential(Simi Valley) library close by……well worth the visit.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
There are no tours for the camp in Oxnard, nothing to see there really. Like 805 said, head north and explore the coastal towns. There is a cool little Bavarian town called Solvang NNE of Santa Barbara that is worth a day to explore.

Since you will be in Thousand Oaks, hit up the Reagan presidential(Simi Valley) library close by……well worth the visit.
all my 14 year old wants to do is take a pic of the Hollywood sign, lol. Having 3 girls, we are pretty sure to have to hit up the mall as well

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
all my 14 year old wants to do is take a pic of the Hollywood sign, lol. Having 3 girls, we are pretty sure to have to hit up the mall as well
In that case, look up The Grove near Hollywood. You can do lots there and they have a farmers market attached with little places to eat…..next to an outdoor mall type thing. You will gets lots of opportunities to see the sign on the way there.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

Then you have Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Little jockos steak house, and if you head a bit north you have morro bat and morro rock.