going to DeMarcus Ware signing on June 10

Wood

Reaction score
in New Jersey. Looking for some suggestions on what I should get signed. Dont know if i want to spend few hundred on authentic helmet. I was thinking his rookie card or something like that. thanks for any suggestions.

ghst187

Reaction score
Wood said:
in New Jersey. Looking for some suggestions on what I should get signed. Dont know if i want to spend few hundred on authentic helmet. I was thinking his rookie card or something like that. thanks for any suggestions.

how about a credit card receipt after an expensive dinner?

elkthestar

Reaction score
i started this thread awhile back. he'll be in southern new jersey at the hamilton mall in mays landing. tickets for photos and mini's are 20 bucks and large helmets and jerseys are 25. you can buy as many tix as you want.

Reaction score
why don't you pick out something on sportsminis.com it's a pretty cool site that a couple of my boys on the team told me about because the owner gave them some stuff

Star Struck

Reaction score
I'll be heading up for this show as well. Looking forward to it. I'm bringing an authentic helmet and jersey. Hoping to pick up a 16x20 while I'm there...

Star Struck

Reaction score
Went to the D-Ware signing yesterday in Mays Landing, NJ. He took time to talk and take pictures. Great guy. I'm glad I had the chance to meet him...