Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
NOBODY want's to see that Roy!!!
streaker1003.jpg

:p

Is that you Cowpoke? :D

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm from Kansas City, taking 2 weeks of vacation in November. Had the wife up at 10 am yesterday going on ticketmaster since I was at work. Got tickets for both the Monday night game against the Iggles, and the Thanksgiving day game. She was getting pretty stressed out because she kept getting messages telling here there weren't tickets left (in pairs). But, bless her heart, she kept trying and wouldn't you know it after about 20 minutes she got them both. So, being from out of town, what's the best way to handle the parking situation? I know there's a lot of places you can go across the highway for a few bucks, but I'm not sure how to get to those exactly, or what is the best spot.

Bobo

Reaction score
The only Cowboys games I've been to were on a few Thanksgivings while visiting relatives in Big D. Good times, even if the team was bad back then.

Anyone remember the Bounty Bowl? :p I still hate Buddy Ryan and don't wanna hear how he taught Jeff Fisher :p

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Bobo said:
The only Cowboys games I've been to were on a few Thanksgivings while visiting relatives in Big D. Good times, even if the team was bad back then.

Anyone remember the Bounty Bowl? I still hate Buddy Ryan and don't wanna hear how he taught Jeff Fisher

I was at that one...

Buddy Ryan = Crusty Bastid...

but we did have the last laugh... ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Bobo said:
The last luagh? We lost that game didn't we?

yes... but we won 3 SB's shortly thereafter... Ryan resorted to punching the hearing impaired in the ear... what a guy...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I was at that one...

Buddy Ryan = Crusty Bastid...

but we did have the last laugh... ;)

I hate Ryan as well but it pains me to say I do think he was a very good Defensive Coordinator. Watching his units when he was with the Bears and then later in Philly I would be lying if I said he sucked as a DC. Now as a Head Coach I did think he was very poor because he really paid no attention to the offense and pitted the 2 units aginst one another. I think any good HC knows how to deal with all aspects of the game. Back when Landry was with us it was common to see him working with whatever unit needed the most attention, when the defense would stuggle Tom was hands on and same for his offense. Buddy was great at defense but nothing more. Fisher on the other hand I have a lot of respect for the job he has done in Hou/Tenn.