Going to the game, my flight leaves in the morning!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
My wife's attention will be on me and making sure I have all the essentials to enjoy the game..

Just one of many examples of how I married the wrong woman. I wonder what she's doing these days?

CWR

Reaction score
I’ll be in Dallas tomorrow morning .. going to the Game!! Looking forward to it.

Good for you brother, hope you have a blast! Can't imagine a more gratifying day than watching the hated Giants get thrashed by dem boys.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know it could be considered to be in "poor form" in asking you @roy31 ,but, I'd be curious in knowing the totalized financial expenditure involved in this personal venture you've undertaken,,,( I wish I was going) maybe you could round it out& lay it down, once you return home from this beckoning enchantment's footballish sirens song of calling,,, er,,,in an "after action report".
But most importantly,,,
Enjoy Yerself & Have some Fun while down there:thumbup:

:starspin::bow::starspin:

* I think I'd probably prefer to drive,myself,all things considered
I have no problem putting it down for you. First off, just remember you can lower costs depending on how accepting the wife is.....lol

Round trip air tickets about 220 per person from Ca. (free for us, points} Car rental Saturday and Sunday, retunr ealry monday 100 dollars. Hotel , we stay in Dallas on Saturday, Arlington on Sunday (free for us, points) hotels can basically be had for 100 per night, again, depending on wife.. can go up to however much you want to spend. Tickets for a normal joe can be between 115 to 500 per ticket depending on where you want to sit. I will not spend 500, so we sit up top between the 20s... good for me. Food and drinks Saturday is gonna be probably about 150 to 200 dollars. breakfast sunday morning 30 bucks. Booze for tailgate probably 60 bucks. IM figuring I am spending about 1k total for the weekend for myself and wife. My flights and hotels are free because we have points. Keep in mind I can spend more or less depending on how broke I am for that game:)

kumizi

Reaction score
Going to my first game at the new stadium. Live 17 miles away but thinking I need to leave 1.5 hours before just in case.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m not a drinker at the games.. I know that can make it pricey but I’ve never spent more than $50-$75 inside the stadium .
i never drink inside. We will star ttailgating about 11, by game time, I dont need those 14 dollar beers.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I have no problem putting it down for you. First off, just remember you can lower costs depending on how accepting the wife is.....lol

Round trip air tickets about 220 per person from Ca. (free for us, points} Car rental Saturday and Sunday, retunr ealry monday 100 dollars. Hotel , we stay in Dallas on Saturday, Arlington on Sunday (free for us, points) hotels can basically be had for 100 per night, again, depending on wife.. can go up to however much you want to spend. Tickets for a normal joe can be between 115 to 500 per ticket depending on where you want to sit. I will not spend 500, so we sit up top between the 20s... good for me. Food and drinks Saturday is gonna be probably about 150 to 200 dollars. breakfast sunday morning 30 bucks. Booze for tailgate probably 60 bucks. IM figuring I am spending about 1k total for the weekend for myself and wife. My flights and hotels are free because we have points. Keep in mind I can spend more or less depending on how broke I am for that game:)
Copy& Thanks,Bro!:thumbup:

But,I ain't got no sackful of them there traveling "points",,,er,,, & every time I'm asked at the checkout counter if I'd like a bag for my purchase's?,,, I tell'em " no thanks, I got one already & left her at the house"
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

o_O

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well,I am not from the area...I live in west Texas. I have the patience of Job. The road construction was off the charts...not a fan.

The redesign and the construction at Terminal A was atrocious. Yes could get lost and now it is done, they really screwed it up big time. Just a horrible design. Even the redesign of inside the terminal was awful. A lot of good places were closed in there, like the Cowboys Bar and Lounge.

Whoever came up with that needs to be fired.
It was fine the way it was. The other terminals aren't really too bad at all. Once you get to know the layout.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’ll be in Dallas tomorrow morning .. going to the Game!! Looking forward to it.
Choose a seat at the very back of the he plane and avoid pickpockets from Allen or Frisco. Also, pack a lunch? Sandwich lunch at DFW can cost $15.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Good choice...and this one will be a home field advantage.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Have a great time!

Last game I went to was Thanksgiving 1984(?) against the Patriots. Now much prefer watching from my old comfy couch. :)

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have fun. I'm flying from san Diego to dc for next weeks game at Fedex

Game or not, if you are lucky enough to be in San Diego, don’t leave! Lol. I am going to 2 games this year and possibly 3. All road games. I am in NJ and have Jets game tix already. Also the Pats game. The MNF NYG game may happen too. Still haven’t seen the new stadium. Maybe next season.