Golden Tate

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He never fit here, and there's no point for us to pay him market value which will probably be pretty high.

Reactions: C42

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, this is him complaining I think. He might be one of the guys who doesn’t get along well with Wentz.

Pape

Reaction score
Yeah, this is him complaining I think. He might be one of the guys who doesn’t get along well with Wentz.

well he wasnt one of the guys who stepped up and defended him... sooooo....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:rolleyes:

Wishful thinking.

It’s actually in your interest if he is, since you’re not resigning him. My wishful thinking is that the issues are somewhere else, with players who are going to remain on your team.

MaaS

Reaction score
So Tate wants to be there, but do the Eagles want him?

The Eagles are irritatingly savvy. I think they made this deal with the intent of letting him walk. He'll likely net them a 4th. Pretty small price to give up for a rental they thought would help them make a run.

C42

Reaction score
So Tate wants to be there, but do the Eagles want him?

The Eagles are irritatingly savvy. I think they made this deal with the intent of letting him walk. He'll likely net them a 4th. Pretty small price to give up for a rental they thought would help them make a run.
I’m sure they want him, but it’s not worth spending the amount he will likely get when we have Agholor and can just sign a deep threat (which we were lacking) cheap like Mike Wallace again or draft a deep threat. Mack Hollins also will return and he showed flashes his roomie year that he can get down field. Jordan Matthews might be willing to take a discount to return too cause apparently he sucks outside of Philly.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m sure they want him, but it’s not worth spending the amount he will likely get when we have Agholor and can just sign a deep threat (which we were lacking) cheap like Mike Wallace again or draft a deep threat. Mack Hollins also will return and he showed flashes his roomie year that he can get down field. Jordan Matthews might be willing to take a discount to return too cause apparently he sucks outside of Philly.
I was thinking that the other day, you can keep bringing Mathews back on team friendly deal because we isnt productive elsewhere

Reactions: C42

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Decent receiver, just don't see he's better than what we have in Cooper and Gallup, and too old for this team...