Golfers are meaner than you might think

Jayinem

Reaction score
I'm not sure I agree with calling him mean it was really earning this morning dark outside and he was trying to get to the golf course. He says he didn't know they were the police and even if he did the policeman was dumb for attaching himself to his car just because he ignored his signal, the policeman caused his own harm. That made this way worse than it needed to be because then you know the policeman is going to be extra pissed and will arrest him no matter what. If the policeman didn't do that this was just like a fine for ignoring police instruction now it's assault on a police officer but I don't really agree. A lawyer was on Dan Patrick radio show and he says he thinks the felony will be dropped.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Why would you grab a moving car? That is completely stupid as it wouldn't have any effect on the car.

I had something very similar happen to me. Drove down a street and a police officer came onto the street and told me to stop. I didn't so it instantly so he struck the car with his flashlight on the roof. I still didn't stop right away but drove to the side of the road and stopped there.

He came at me yelling like a madman and I had to see a judge for that. But all charges were dropped. These guys know that a car won't stop instantly so such behavior is just stupid.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I'm not sure I agree with calling him mean it was really earning this morning dark outside and he was trying to get to the golf course. He says he didn't know they were the police and even if he did the policeman was dumb for attaching himself to his car just because he ignored his signal, the policeman caused his own harm. That made this way worse than it needed to be because then you know the policeman is going to be extra pissed and will arrest him no matter what. If the policeman didn't do that this was just like a fine for ignoring police instruction now it's assault on a police officer but I don't really agree. A lawyer was on Dan Patrick radio show and he says he thinks the felony will be dropped.
Mean has more than one meaning.

Outside of that, the claim he did not know they were cops is going to be hard to sell since it all occurred under a fairly bright streetlight from pictures of the scene.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Mean has more than one meaning.

Outside of that, the claim he did not know they were cops is going to be hard to sell since it all occurred under a fairly bright streetlight from pictures of the scene.
My understanding of his statement was a bit different

I thought Scottie said he thought they were waving him through to a different entrance and basically misunderstood the officers intentions

gtb1943

Reaction score
My understanding of his statement was a bit different

I thought Scottie said he thought they were waving him through to a different entrance and basically misunderstood the officers intentions
Enough light to see argues that he was badly wrong whatever he claims he saw
Stop and move along are two very different hand signals and unless you are totally ignorant there is no real way to mistake them

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am a supporter of the police 99.99999% of the time. This time the cop sounds like a complete moron. Charges will be dropped and that cop is lucky SS is a good man because he could ruin him.

T-RO

Reaction score
As many will eagerly attest...Scheffler is pure class...u something else.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Odd that, now that video proves a cop lied, nobody wants to talk about this incident. Funny how that happens all the time.
Release one side of the story. Get everyone outraged. Then barely mention how it was all lies.
Every damn time. And yet, many buy into it immediately.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Why would you grab a moving car? That is completely stupid as it wouldn't have any effect on the car.

I had something very similar happen to me. Drove down a street and a police officer came onto the street and told me to stop. I didn't so it instantly so he struck the car with his flashlight on the roof. I still didn't stop right away but drove to the side of the road and stopped there.

He came at me yelling like a madman and I had to see a judge for that. But all charges were dropped. These guys know that a car won't stop instantly so such behavior is just stupid.
Anyone who doesn’t think there are bad cops out there with a power trip is living in fantasy land.