Good Cigars?

Gordon

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting my old man a box of cigars for XMas, but I have no idea what kind to get. Anyone have any suggestions for a box of cigars in the $100-125 range that I could find at the local J&R Tobacco?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Gordon said:
I'm thinking of getting my old man a box of cigars for XMas, but I have no idea what kind to get. Anyone have any suggestions for a box of cigars in the $100-125 range that I could find at the local J&R Tobacco?

That can be tricky because some people like differnt things and sometimes the brand has several types. My Dad likes cigars and I know he likes [size=-1]Arturo Fuente &[/size][size=-1]Montecristo brands both have a wide slection and they are a pretty standard and most like them and will run in that price range :D

[/size]

Gordon

Reaction score
Yeah, someone else told me about Monte Cristo. I looked it up online and they're in that range so it may be the best choice. There's like 50 different types of Monte Cristo's though, so I'm gonna just pick one and hope it's good.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
I haven't smoked them regularly in a long time, but a few months ago my brother-in-law gave me a Montecristo Afrique Machame, and It was one of the nicest I've had. No idea what they run though.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I know this is a bit late but the Montecristo's are very good though pricey. They are numbered and #2 and #4 are the best (IMHO). Romeo y Julietta are great too. Cubans are the best variety but obviously probably not available depending upon where you are.