Good Day. sunshine

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
All we needed to do to win was cut Dez? Who knew?

Is this the final step of the process? Cut Dez?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
No.

Its not all about football.

We all know his story.

But part of the thing is his off the field stuff..

Disappearing. And not going to doctor appointments..

becuz hw was afraid we he had a more severe injury..

complete craziness.

And the dropped balls and lack of focua.

He was lucky he was here.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No.

Its not all about football.

We all know his story.

But part of the thing is his off the field stuff..

Disappearing. And not going to doctor appointments..

becuz hw was afraid we he had a more severe injury..

complete craziness.

And the dropped balls and lack of focua.

He was lucky he was here.

off the field stuff? He has never been arrested, does not use drugs and is not a bad guy. Always supported his team and teammates.

I find all this off the field stuff that stephen and no doubt garrett put out there laughable.

These are the guys that signed Greg Hardy! I really can never stress that enough. They inserted Greg Hardy on purpose into a terrific locker room. Then called him a leader.

They have no right to ever complain about any players off the field problems when you sign the number 1 villain.

"Lucky he was here" what? He is an exceptional player who teams would have killed to have. This guy's life is like the ultimate American Dream of overcoming adversity and going to work and becoming something good and being a positive in peoples lives.

Lucky he was here makes him out to be rudy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
off the field stuff? He has never been arrested, does not use drugs and is not a bad guy. Always supported his team and teammates.

I find all this off the field stuff that stephen and no doubt garrett put out there laughable.

These are the guys that signed Greg Hardy! I really can never stress that enough. They inserted Greg Hardy on purpose into a terrific locker room. Then called him a leader.

They have no right to ever complain about any players off the field problems when you sign the number 1 villain.

"Lucky he was here" what? He is an exceptional player who teams would have killed to have. This guy's life is like the ultimate American Dream of overcoming adversity and going to work and becoming something good and being a positive in peoples lives.

It’s a false narrative that the Cowboys put out there.

How dare Dez question Jason Garrett’s offense. We’ll get rid of him.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

My reply.

And Dez never walked the line.

Danced to his own tune.

Thats why he's gone.

kskboys

Reaction score
All we needed to do to win was cut Dez? Who knew?

Is this the final step of the process? Cut Dez?
Possibly.

Cutting players whose production is nowhere near their salary is generally the right move.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I would've never hired JG in the first place, and would've fired him pretty soon afterward if I had.

However, this is about a franchise managing players, not coaches.
Yeah in a black and white perspective and unfortunately that is what majority wanna see it as but the leaders that apparently had influence on this situation are not producing either and have sucked money from the team as well. I watched 3 straight pass plays called in the redzone on like the 5 yard line last season. Nobody seems to shinning light on stupidity in other areas just with the one that has personality differences?

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah in a black and white perspective and unfortunately that is what majority wanna see it as but the leaders that apparently had influence on this situation are not producing either and have sucked money from the team as well. I watched 3 straight pass plays called in the redzone on like the 5 yard line last season. Nobody seems to shinning light on stupidity in other areas just with the one that has personality differences?
Actually, they are. A lot. Not sure how you haven't noticed.

Playcalling is a problem. Dez was a problem. D is a problem. ORT could be a problem.

This is just one problem that has been taken care of.