Good God...

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
My God I Couldnt Agree With You More. Some Of These Cats Postin On Here Are Ready To Trash This Entire Season Based On 4 Quarters Of Pre Season Football. Calm The F Down Kids, Reserve Your Judgement. If We Were Sitting At 0-5 I Might Agree With Some Of Yall, But When It Really Comes Down To It, We're 0-0..so Get A Good Nights Sleep And Calm Down You Haters

Sifillest

Reaction score
yea im a little disappointed at how quickly some o these cats on here turned on the boys....claiming all kinds of crap!pisses me off but i know who the REAL fans are at least....

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
yea sum deez cats are straight up bo-bo brazy, need to get they head check out, know what im sayin

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
yea, this is crazy! If I remember correctly, we never won any preseason games when we were winning super bowls and no one freaked out. I'm not saying that we are going to win the super bowl but relax folks. IT IS PRESEASON!! I'm amazed how everyone sucks all of a sudden! Let's reserve the criticism till the regular season, then you can freak out.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Considering we play these guys in the regular season im sure the game plan was pretty vanilla. Saying that i didnt like the way the o-line played. Constantly getting beat off the ball, stupid penalties. These are 2nd and 3rd year players. They should be progressing better than they showed last hight. RT must be addressed get verba in here NOW!!!!!!!

jaman4

Reaction score
If i remember correctly, Pats and Steelers were terrible last year in preseason. Tampa Bay was unstoppable. Um, you do the math

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jaman4 said:
If i remember correctly, Pats and Steelers were terrible last year in preseason. Tampa Bay was unstoppable. Um, you do the math

And let's not forget the Preseason masters, Washington Commanders (when Spurrier was the coach).

parchy

Reaction score
Around this time of year, we get the 'see-saw effect.' We've got folks on one side proclaiming that the season is lost because of poor performances from key players, and then we've got the other side complaining about the complainers and telling everybody to calm down... and of course there are the select few that refuse to get on the see-saw in the first place, but you know what they say about the loudest mouths... ;)

jimmy40

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
My God I Couldnt Agree With You More. Some Of These Cats Postin On Here Are Ready To Trash This Entire Season Based On 4 Quarters Of Pre Season Football. Calm The F Down Kids, Reserve Your Judgement. If We Were Sitting At 0-5 I Might Agree With Some Of Yall, But When It Really Comes Down To It, We're 0-0..so Get A Good Nights Sleep And Calm Down You Haters
If we win next week will you be here saying the same thing to the guys screaming about how we're going to the Super Bowl?

Manster68

Reaction score
jswalker1981 said:
yea, this is crazy! If I remember correctly, we never won any preseason games when we were winning super bowls and no one freaked out. I'm not saying that we are going to win the super bowl but relax folks. IT IS PRESEASON!! I'm amazed how everyone sucks all of a sudden! Let's reserve the criticism till the regular season, then you can freak out.

Every year from 1992 through 1996, Dallas was 2-3 in the preseason except for 1993 when they were 1-3-1 (remember that 13-13 tie against the Lions in London?).

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
If we win next week will you be here saying the same thing to the guys screaming about how we're going to the Super Bowl?

good sir, let me start with saying that you are lucky this forum is very civil and has guidlines that keep me civil. otherwise id rip u a new one right away. i will say this as nicely as I can, I dont agree with alot of what you post.

second of al. No i will not say we will go to the super bowl even if we win 100-0 next week. i will say, nice, we won, but were still 0-0. This is the pre season partnuh. Its like forplay, fun and all, but at the end of the day, the reward is still a bit away. if we win next week i will be happy, but it means nothing.

And no, I can tolerate optimism alot better than negatavity. Its always better to be confident when you are basing your reaction on, waht is in essence nothing, rather than to give up.