Good lads, a show of hands on our chances

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’m not giving up, even if we lose this weekend.

See?
You are a true fan!
I hope the Cowboys believe as much as you.
You shame me and the soon-to-tarry loyalty crowd.
Good lad, naïve lad.[/QUOTE]

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
(Mods, some help here with a poll! Move along there smartly now.)

Me mum poses, via me, a question:

1. How many of you harbor thoughts (heh) about making the Super Bowl?
2. How many of you believe we can win the east?
3. How many of you fine lads (like me) and tart lasses believe we can get a wild card?

How many do you harbor secret dreams (your secret is safe with me) that we can get a draft lottery pick because we will stink up the joint this year?

I know, I know. Its only one game so far. But consider our personnel and a QB who throws 5 yards short of his receivers. Now, give us a smile and vote!
I’m harboring secret dreams of getting rid of Garrett and Linehan!

foofighters

Reaction score

3. How many of you fine lads (like me) and tart lasses believe we can get a wild card?

How many do you harbor secret dreams (your secret is safe with me) that we can get a draft lottery pick because we will stink up the joint this year?

I know, I know. Its only one game so far. But consider our personnel and a QB who throws 5 yards short of his receivers. Now, give us a smile and vote!
This shtick or Dak running the offense...I wonder which is worse? Hard to tell after only one game...I still know where I am placing my money.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Eh, muchachos, el gringo @Fletch likes me manifesto of fans' lemming tendencies. Ahoojaaaa!!! Pínche, we donn need no stinkin' likes!!!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

This team isn’t going to win a Super Bowl as presently constructed. It could win the division if the Eagles stumble. I do think it’s a wildcard team that could surprise some people.

We’ll all know more after the first quarter of the season.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This shtick or Dak running the offense...I wonder which is worse? Hard to tell after only one game...I still know where I am placing my money.
I place me money on you, rocker from the last century.
Heh! The Seniors Center called. We're on for Thursday.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This team isn’t going to win a Super Bowl as presently constructed. It could win the division if the Eagles stumble. I do think it’s a wildcard team that could surprise some people.

We’ll all know more after the first quarter of the season.
Silly, making assumptions after a game and one quarter.