Good Morning to Cowboys Nation

Heisenberg

Reaction score
I've been a Dallas Cowboys fan my entire life. Contributing to the discussion is why I finally decided to join this site. We all have one thing in common...We're all still searching for that team that won 3 Super Bowls over 4 years in the '90's. We did cross one big hurdle this year by winning a road playoff game. However, just one week later we reverted back to another disappointing exit in the playoffs. I look forward to many future debates on how we can get that 6th ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
:thumbup: :flagwave:

Londonboy

Reaction score
What's he talking about @Runwildboys and do we need to start drug testing?
The Scarlet Pimpernel was a fictional character who helped aristo's escape the guillotine during the french revolution.
"They seek Him here.
They seek Him there.
Those frenchies seek Him everywhere.
Is He in heaven?
Or is He in hell?
That damned elusive Pimpernel."

Xelda

Reaction score
The Scarlet Pimpernel was a fictional character who helped aristo's escape the guillotine during the french revolution.
"They seek Him here.
They seek Him there.
Those frenchies seek Him everywhere.
Is He in heaven?
Or is He in hell?
That damned elusive Pimpernel."
You mean that boy from London wasn't making this stuff up? Also where did the French come up with all these goofy names?

Londonboy

Reaction score
You mean that boy from London wasn't making this stuff up? Also where did the French come up with all these goofy names?
I thought that everybody knew the story (it's very famous over here), of the secret society of English aristocrats and their leader Sir Percy Blakeney (The Scarlet Pimpernel), who used cunning disguises and daring plans to rescue french aristocrats from the clutches of those dastardly revolutionaries and save them from a life of smelly cheeses and overpriced wines (not to mention having their heads cut off).

The scarlet pimpernel is a small red flower native to Europe (I've got no idea why it was chosen as his alias).

Pimpernel is a commonly used term to describe somebody who's never where You expect them to be

Sorry for the confusion.

Xelda

Reaction score
I thought that everybody knew the story (it's very famous over here), of the secret society of English aristocrats and their leader Sir Percy Blakeney (The Scarlet Pimpernel), who used cunning disguises and daring plans to rescue french aristocrats from the clutches of those dastardly revolutionaries and save them from a life of smelly cheeses and overpriced wines (not to mention having their heads cut off).

The scarlet pimpernel is a small red flower native to Europe (I've got no idea why it was chosen as his alias).

Pimpernel is a commonly used term to describe somebody who's never where You expect them to be

Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you and Runny both. I never had a book report on this one so the reference shot over my head. :grin:

Londonboy

Reaction score
I like Pimpernel with pastrami and swiss.
Was that the one where He disguises Himself as a Swiss Cuckoo clock maker and together with His faithful manservant Pastratomi rescues the Count of Froofoo from the Evil and sadistic Mangetout of Anjou?