Good news: Dak guarantees fewer picks. But "I'm not going to stop being aggressive."

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We're trying to gain chemistry here, and we're trying to be aggressive," Prescott said. "That's who our coach is, and that's who I am. That's the confidence I've gained in myself, and I've worked so hard to be able to have this confidence and make the throws that I'm making. That's just two, right? If it continues then, yeah, come back to me and it might change my mood a little bit."
Two so far. And if it continues, Dak can count on the media coming back to him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang from the let's set the record straight thread it was all KM, now ego prescott said he is not going to stop being aggressive. I guess egoscott doesn't have the trained eye of a high school coach.
:muttley:
Yep, KM's fault.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would you expect him to say?

"I'm going to stop being aggressive and play scared out there instead. Oh, but I'm going to throw way more interceptions anyway!"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, I though we were blaming Kellen Moore and it turns out it's deek. wow, just wow,, where is that agenda guy at?

Havic

Reaction score
Think Josh Allen was the one who said its a fine line between being aggressive and being stupid. Dak crossed over that line one too many times last year, lets hope this year is different.