Good news fellas

50cent

Reaction score
Some of you know my professional background is coaching basketball on the pro and colliegiate levels. I have been very fortunate to also host my own sports radio show here in Jackson, MS. Well, the Saints have decided to host their TC here in Jackson and i will have full coverage starting July 27th.

Some of you may say,"SO WHAT!", but I think its a great opportunity, because now Payton is the coach and the Bush factor. It gives me a chance to see an electric youngster develop and to cross reference how Payton will conduct his TC compared to BPs TC.

Some of you are football junkies and may want to know certain things, so my co-host and I will gather questions that may be of interest to you. If you have any specific question that you may have for any players or coaches, please e-mail them to: theshow@supersport930.com

We will pick the best questions and have daily updates on our website, supersport930.com. My coverage will be like the ones Dale gave us. The 1on1 sessions, 7 on 7 drills, and 11 on 11, how Brees is fairing, camp battles, in-depth formations and results of the plays. No articles from me, i'll leave that up to the real journalists.

The best part of this news is the fact that I get press crentials for the Cowboys/Saints game in Shreveport, LA. (ALL ACCESS) Guess which locker room I'll be in after that game.

50cent

Reaction score
Quite amazing how McNairs blunder (drafting MArio) has turned into a great opportunity for me and the show. I never would have imagined I would be in this position 3 months ago.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Cool man, I guess many would like to find out if Payton indeed likes Romo that much :D

I think you should put out a sticky before New Orleans game to get questions in and pick out the best to ask the players.

50cent

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Cool man, I guess many would like to find out if Payton indeed likes Romo that much :D

I think you should put out a sticky before New Orleans game to get questions in and pick out the best to ask the players.
Will do!

p1_

Reaction score
50cent said:
Quite amazing how McNairs blunder (drafting MArio) has turned into a great opportunity for me and the show. I never would have imagined I would be in this position 3 months ago.

hell, you can thank God for Katrina. Your fate was sealed befire the season began; the Saints were pretty much guaranteed a top 5 pick, any one of which you would have made out well with. Houston just greased the wheels in the direction of Bush.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats on your fantastic opportunity. Will be interesting to see how another teams TC is ran compared to Dallas'. But with Payton being HC, probably will be ran like BP does to some degree.

1st ? .... Is Bush bringing Payton his water?

50cent

Reaction score
p1_ said:
hell, you can thank God for Katrina. Your fate was sealed befire the season began; the Saints were pretty much guaranteed a top 5 pick, any one of which you would have made out well with. Houston just greased the wheels in the direction of Bush.
Your absolutely right and i shall send McNair a can of WD40 for my gratitude.

50cent

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
Congrats on your fantastic opportunity. Will be interesting to see how another teams TC is ran compared to Dallas'. But with Payton being HC, probably will be ran like BP does to some degree.

1st ? .... Is Bush bringing Payton his water?
I will ask this question.

NorTex

Reaction score
I thought you were going to say you saved money on your car insurance. LOL

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I'd love to know which current Cowboy he'd add to the Saints if given the chance.

I know he can't actually answer that question but perhaps he would admit to what position he would choose from to upgrade his roster.

But, yes, I think that is awesome!!!

You have a dream job, bro.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
What radio station, Bro? I live in Hattiesburg and can probably pick it up.

I also work a lot in Jackson... so I know I'll pick it up then.

I wouldn't mind giving you a listen.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You could also ask him what he thinks the difference is between working for Parcells and working for him as a head coach. Does he intend on letting assistants talk to the press? Will his drafting mirror Parcells in some way? Those sound like questions he'd actually answer and it might give us some insight on Parcells.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Cool! What time is your show? I live in Pearl and work in Jackson. I usually stick with 1240, but will give yours a listen.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

930 AM

JonCJG

Reaction score
What, IHO does the future of the NFL look like on both offense and defense?

3-4, 4-3, 4-6 or more nickle on Defense

West Coast, Two TE set's, 3 Wide or timing based O's more often.

What direction are they moving in on both sides of the ball?

Will he start drafting "bigger" players in the mold of Parcells?

What was the most important lesson he was taught by the Tuna?

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

I work in Hattiesburg so maybe I can pick it up also.

50cent

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:

WSFZ 930AM and we are actually trying to get picked up in Hattiesburg. I just moved back from Hattiesburg about a month ago, I was the GM for the semi-pro basketball team there. Great city.

50cent

Reaction score
Boom said:
Cool! What time is your show? I live in Pearl and work in Jackson. I usually stick with 1240, but will give yours a listen.
We're on 4-6PM!