Good news looking toward next season...

EndGame

Reaction score
I'm still dying inside after last night, but I've been trying to come up with some positives. Let's look at what we have to start next season, and try not to bring any negatives into the thread...

1) We have a young QB with an awful lot of promise. I think he'll only get better with a full training camp under his belt as the starter.

2) We have TWO good young runningbacks.

3) We have a young linebacking corp that will only improve. Bobby Carpenter had his coming out party last night and probably would have won NBC's "Rock Star" award if Dallas had won. I think he's the starter at one LB position next season.

4) Maybe some of our secondary problems can solve themselves. I think Watkins will be a good to very good FS ... give him another camp. If Roy Williams can get just a little better at coverage, and we can fix our problems getting to the QB, the deep ball problem will be solved.

5) We've got some very good young WRs on this team. I think either Crayton, Hurd, or Austin really bust out next season. Maybe one of them could be our #2 WR if T.O. is gone?

6) We've got most of our draft picks and a lot of cap money. That's more than the Commanders can say!

Feel free to call me Pollyanna. Any others that I've missed?