NFC EAST!!

5 -- COWBOYS
3 -- Commanders
2 -- GIANTS

0 -- EAGLES

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I don't normally post in the ""Smack Zone." But I had some time and I thought I'd pay a visit. Neither did I intend to bite on this particular post ...but like I said, I had a minute or two ...

I'm not certain whether author of this post intented to applaud the NFC East or a laim attempt to embarrass the Eagles. Wait --no, I'm sure ...this was a very weak attempt at troll-ogy (the practice of trolling); even by "smack talk zone standards," this was a post-gone-bad!

In this instance, here's a oxymoronic-poster that provides too much detail and too little detail at the same time. How?

Too much detail: To make his point, he identifies a team that has not contributed toward the NFC Superbowl Championships -- zero or (0); is not a statistic that is attributable toward giving the NFC East the highest rating.

Too little detail: The Poster's numbers reflect NFC Championships during the course of the franchise; over many years of franchise existence. Yet, he does Not mention the Arizona Cardinals. While the Cardinals (like the Eagles) may not have contributed to SB Championships yet, the poster was remiss by not identifying a franchise that has been part of the NFC East for most of those years implied.

Coupled with the fact that he gave no comparison SB wins By any of the other divisions.

BTW, I was impressed by your fan's rejection of this post. Apology Not accepted yet; perhaps in time;)