Good old Vinny T. Did anyone else see him on MNF?

RedskinsOne

Benched
Reaction score
Wished he had done that (3 fumbles, and all in the 1st quarter I think) when he was playing for Dallas against Washington.

Interesting thing he did when Edwards walked up to him after his 2nd fumble and said something, Vinny patted Edwards on the back as if to calm the coach down. I was surprised. I think one of the announcers remarked upon that too.

How old is Edwards I wonder?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Well, since the mods won't do anything about this troll. I guess I'll just have to add another to my ignore list.

Carry on.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:
Wished he had done that (3 fumbles, and all in the 1st quarter I think) when he was playing for Dallas against Washington.

Interesting thing he did when Edwards walked up to him after his 2nd fumble and said something, Vinny patted Edwards on the back as if to calm the coach down. I was surprised. I think one of the announcers remarked upon that too.

...was telling him, "No worries coach, there's always next year's draft." :)

RedskinsOne

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Well, since the mods won't do anything about this troll. I guess I'll just have to add another to my ignore list.

Carry on.

Rack, Rack, Rack. Please don't do that. Don't hurt my feelings. My posts, I take trouble over them.

Hoods

Reaction score
Cute. You're on his ignore list. He can't read what you just posted anyway.

NorTex

Reaction score
Can you image the pain the Jets fans are feeling?

The Jets were being touted as a possible Superbowl contender before the season started, and now they have to be considered one of the worst teams in the league...ouch!

scottsp

Reaction score
At least the Jets could put Curtis Martin out there with Methuselah. We were trotting out Eddie George.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:

as bad as Vinny was, he was better than Vick

think about that koolaid drinkers

David

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rack said:

Carry on.

I'm with you dude. He stays on our board daily, it's really sickening. If you notice, his post are always somewhat sarcastic regarding the BOYZ. I truely believe he's a closet BOYZ fan. Why else would he be here sooooo much. His board is either DEAD or there aren't enough intellegent Foreskin fans to hold a decent conversation with. I'm wondering, was he here daily when we were kicking that AZZ 14 of 16 times? Go back to your own board, oops, my bad, that joint is DEAD. Huh man!!!!!

Foreskins Suuuuuuuck!!!!

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
scottsp said:
At least the Jets could put Curtis Martin out there with Methuselah. We were trotting out Eddie George.

Man talk about an underrated player. I would take Curtis Martin on my team any day of the week. He is truly one of the greatest RBs EVER and he goes virtually unnoticed even though he plays in NY. Also, he's one of the truly great guys in the NFL.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I think the Jets oline looked pretty bad. DTs were coming thru unblocked at the QB all night.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
I think the Jets oline looked pretty bad. DTs were coming thru unblocked at the QB all night.

Your exactly right I think we found out (at times) what Vinny could do when he was afforded time...His line Stinks...

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Geez, I personally feel muCh better knowin Bledsoe is OUR QB. Vinny should just go back and watCh his grandchildren....

:laugh2: