Good to see missed FG's.....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
take another team down. Its not being talked up much but those missed FG's were big misses. Changed complexion of game and really cost Seattle bad.

:)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Nors said:
take another team down. Its not being talked up much but those missed FG's were big misses. Changed complexion of game and really cost Seattle bad.

:)
It came back to haunt the Seahawks since they won a fluke game against us because of our missed fieldgoal..:D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
yea, everytime one is missed I think to myself, they should have gone for it.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yes, those missed 50 yarders will kill you every time.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know those missed FG's were 50 and 54 yard attempts don't you?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
he gets paid to make them not discuss the length....if the offense doesnt win do they get to say how good the defense was they were against...i mean some kickers make those 50 -54's...its hard...but its why they get bigger bucks...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Trust me -

If Dallas was Seattle tonight. Those missed FG's would be a HUGE DISCUSSION here.....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Trust me -

If Dallas was Seattle tonight. Those missed FG's would be a HUGE DISCUSSION here.....
The difference being that Cundiff's misses would have been from much further in.

Even kicking in perfect conditions in a dome it is hard to get down on a guy for missing a 50 yarder.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
The difference being that Cundiff's misses would have been from much further in.

Even kicking in perfect conditions in a dome it is hard to get down on a guy for missing a 50 yarder.

I think the situation he was in and having to try and make bnack to back ones in the big game wasnt helping him either....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
He was 5-8 >50 during season.

He even makes one it changes the complexion of entire second half and especially 4th quarter.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

I doubt very many here would blame Cundiff for misses beyond 50. It's the inside 40 yards misses that stink out loud. He just hates Cowboys fans.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Billy Cundiff does not hate Cowboy fans. He's a human being that screwed up some field goals. He lost his job in the process. Lets level set that.

Now that Cortez dude really despises Cowboy fans. I believe that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Billy Cundiff does not hate Cowboy fans. He's a human being that screwed up some field goals. He lost his job in the process. Lets level set that.

Now that Cortez dude really despises Cowboy fans. I believe that.
LOL

I was talking about you hating Cowboys fans.

:grin:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
Trust me -

Actually I'm sure the blame would have been laid on Bledsoe's shoulders like it always is. Especially since he's repsonsible for missing clutch field goals:laugh2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
5000+ is a few?

:lmao2:

- hijack yet another thread and go off tangent with lewdicrous stuff...... Hatred is not mine here Hostile - may god bless yours.:eek::

Back to topic - missed fg's were big misses. Kicker has to make one of those. Didn't and it cost his team.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
- hijack yet another thread and go off tangent with lewdicrous stuff...... Hatred is not mine here Hostile - may god bless yours.:eek::

Back to topic - missed fg's were big misses. Kicker has to make one of those. Didn't and it cost his team.
That's a good one.

How long before you tell me a 3rd time to take a dirt nap?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's a good one.

How long before you tell me a 3rd time to take a dirt nap?

Having a discussion on missed field goals, = you trying to turn it to me hating Dallas fans. :rolleyes:

I hear long naps are called siesta's in the desert?
godspeed