Good to see missed FG's.....

DLCassidy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
And that's why he got cut. Parcells said it was mental. That he'd lost confidence.

The sad part was the quickness in which he collapsed. He seemed to be winning the kicking postion in TC w/lil to no effort and then he gets hurt. And somehow between his rehab and re-signing w/Dallas, he lost his confidence.

It's hard to know when it happened. He missed a chippee on T-day but then was 2-2 in the next 2 games. Then missed another chippee against the Skins before imploding, missing 2 bunnies against Carolina. However it happened he had to go.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I told you, he wants people to acknowledge he's right when he bashes the kicker, but he wants to rub noses in it and accuse people of being rash and rushing to judgment if they do the same thing.

Every post is about how to validate him.

Hos - again you go and get off the thread discussion point and try to bog it down in your personal BS/agenda.
- lame

Back to topic:
Karma - bites Seahawks Kicker in the ***!:lmao2:

Jersey

Reaction score
Nors said:
Funny, Brown nailed a 55 yarder and a 50 yarder to beat us........:mad:

In addition to the distance, he kicked them both outdoors in a steady rain against us. I'm telling you, we always get everyones best effort. For EVERY NFL team, it means more to beat us than win the SB itself.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DLCassidy said:
It's hard to know when it happened. He missed a chippee on T-day but then was 2-2 in the next 2 games. Then missed another chippee against the Skins before imploding, missing 2 bunnies against Carolina. However it happened he had to go.
Maybe as the games grew more important, he wilted under the pressure. You're right, it's definitely hard to say when he lost his cool.

joseephuss

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:

Well, Julius Peppers did run free to block his first attempt. I agree that he did lose confidence and a team can't have a kicker without that. He had to go.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Well, Julius Peppers did run free to block his first attempt. I agree that he did lose confidence and a team can't have a kicker without that. He had to go.

Lets not forget Cortez's contributions to our FG woes. He was a key part of the implosion!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Hos - again you go and get off the thread discussion point and try to bog it down in your personal BS/agenda.
- lame

Back to topic:
Karma - bites Seahawks Kicker in the ***!:lmao2:
The man asked a question. He won't get a straight answer from you. So I answered it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The man asked a question. He won't get a straight answer from you. So I answered it.

In your made up, off topic and jaded opinion. Exactly what you do!

Stick to talking for yourself el hombromie!

Seahawk kicker bound up and spit the bit - I love it!!!!!!:D

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
I'm beginning to notice a disturbing trend here....it's seems that whenever a good poster like Nors starts a topic, the thread seems to be hijacked by mods and other trolls with an agenda.:mad: