Goodbye

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Alot of you guys more likely have never heard of me or seen me around,but I Just wanted to let you guyz know that I'll be leaving Sunday to go stay with my father in Hutto,TX(it's close to Austin).I won't be able to get on the internet while I'm down there.The shortest amount of time I'll be gone is 2 weeks,but if I can find a new job then I don't know how long I'll be gone.I'll more likely make my last post here on either Friday or Saturday.I wanna thank LaTunaNostra and BrainPaint for making me feel welcomed and helping me out when I needed it.And thanks to BrainPaint and jacs for my sigs. :)

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
Alot of you guys more likely have never heard of me or seen me around,but I Just wanted to let you guyz know that I'll be leaving Sunday to go stay with my father in Hutto,TX(it's close to Austin).I won't be able to get on the internet while I'm down there.The shortest amount of time I'll be gone is 2 weeks,but if I can find a new job then I don't know how long I'll be gone.I'll more likely make my last post here on either Friday or Saturday.I wanna thank LaTunaNostra and BrainPaint for making me feel welcomed and helping me out when I needed it.And thanks to BrainPaint and jacs for my sigs. :)

take care http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/beer.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LatinG187 said:

Thanks.

I hope you get a good job and everything works out great for you.
And if you can down the road, come back and visit.

Take Care

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
No Interent in Backwoods Egypt Texas huh? Best of luck and come back if you can.

LatinG187

Reaction score
Hostile said:
No Interent in Backwoods Egypt Texas huh? Best of luck and come back if you can.

LOL,nah it's not that.I gotta leave my computer here because me and my father are staying with some relatives for now.We'll be be sharing one room and my computer will take up to much space.I hope we can get our own house soon so I can take it over there.And I give you guys my word that you will see me again,but I'm just not sure when :confused:. :)

Oh BTW,whoever did the new Banner,it looks great. :cool:

LatinG187

Reaction score
Alright guys,this is gonna be my last post for awhile.It's been fun here.Hopefully I'll be back real soon.Peace. :cool:

Smith22

Reaction score
Hope everything works out for you and the family. Make it back soon.

LatinG187

Reaction score
Hey guys!How's it going?Things didn't work out for me so I'm back,but I'll be going back in a few months to give it another shot.Well it's good to be back on the best Dallas Cowboys board ever.

GO COWBOYS!!!
:iggles: :skins: :jints: <<I love these things plus all of the other new smilies you guys have added.Keep up the great work!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't work out... but we're glad you made it back here...

Duane

Reaction score
Nice to see you back. Hopefully you can postpone your trip back until after the draft.

Reaction score
Glad you're back but sorry to inform you, we rented your room, so you'll have to live in the garage. And KEEP your hands off my Playboy collection in the boxes marked "fragile"!!

:p

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I just could'nt resist. This thread got me thinking about the beatles.

Hello, Goodbye

Verse 1:
You say Yes, I say No
You say Stop but I Say Go, Go, Go

Chorus:

Oh No
You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello
Hello, Hello
I Don't Know Why you Say Goodbye
I Say Hello, hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello

Verse 2:
I Say High, You Say Low
You Say Why and I Say I Don't Know

Chorus:
Oh No
You say Goodbye and I say Hello
(Hello, Goodbye, Hello, Goodbye)
Hello, Hello
(Hello, Goodbye)
I Don't Know Why You Say Goodbye I say Hello
(Hello, Goodbye, Hello, Goodbye)
Hello, Hello
(Hello, Goodbye)
I Don't Know Why You Say Goodbye I say Hello
(Hello, Goodbye)

(Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why Do you Say
Goodbye, Goodbye, Bye , Bye , Bye ,Bye, Bye)

Chorus:

Oh No
Hello, Hello
I Say Hello, Hello, Hello
I say Hello

Verse 3:
You Say Yes (I Say Yes)
I Say No (But I May Mean No, I can Stay Till It's Time To Go)
You Say Stop
And I Say Go Go Go

Chorus:

Oh No
Hello, Hello
I Say Hello, Hello, Hello
I say Hello, Hello, Hello
I Say Hello OOOO OOOO OOOO OOOO HellOOOO