zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
NFL to JC TRETTER behind the scenes

seinfeld-money.gif

Players - "why do we keep getting screwed?"

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Only thing that sucks is... I wanted to see Coop... ball out and really make Jerry look stupid.
Jerruh already is foolish but i kind of agree with trading Cooper. Not because he ain’t worth it but our offense and qb doesn’t know how to properly utilized a real number one we. True Number one wr’s are wasted in our offense

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Just because a bunch of sports shows are crying about it doesnt mean there is public outcry. Go to Browns practice and look at all the little kiddies wanting pics and autographs from Watson. I just heard Mike Vick invited him over for a barbecue.
Dan Patrick told us all day that 6 isn’t enough.
Just because a bunch of sports shows are crying about it doesnt mean there is public outcry. Go to Browns practice and look at all the little kiddies wanting pics and autographs from Watson. I just heard Mike Vick invited him over for a barbecue.
Hot Dogs no doubt…

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Some great negotiating there:

NFLPA: "We want Roger out of the punishment business. Have all discipline matters go to an arbitrator."
NFL: "Okay, but once the arbitration is over, Roger gets to be part of the punishment business."
NFLPA: "Deal, suckers!"
NFL: :facepalm::thumbup:

to be fair, they also negotiated to policy that allowed him to get so few games.

but yeah this is like the outlier case that nobody think is going to happen. they just assumed that if the players are accused of sexual assault it would be like one or two allegations not like 24.

Havic

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with 6 games, dude already sit all of last year.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with 6 games, dude already sit all of last year.

usually part of suspension means you lose the money that you would get per game. He wasn't suspended, Houston and Watson came to decision for him to shove off while they find a trade partner but he still got paid.

zerofill

Reaction score
Jerruh already is foolish but i kind of agree with trading Cooper. Not because he ain’t worth it but our offense and qb doesn’t know how to properly utilized a real number one we. True Number one wr’s are wasted in our offense
Yeah... after watching how many times he was open last season... it makes you sick. What a waste... He probably was happy to leave anyway.

Havic

Reaction score
usually part of suspension means you lose the money that you would get per game. He wasn't suspended, Houston and Watson came to decision for him to shove off while they find a trade partner but he still got paid.

Does the money aspect really matter? He signed a 240 mil deal. Personally believe 1.5 years is enough even though 1 year of that wasnt an "official" suspension.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
And the NFLPA will lose.

No way he plays the start of the season. Browns wouldn't start him with negative backlash going on.
The Browns gave up a king's ransom to get him. Not so sure they're worried about bad publicity.