News: Goodell won’t decide on Randy Gregory and Aldon Smith reinstatement before NFL draft

EJK24

Reaction score
Well....this team should be drafting as if they aren't on the roster anyway......

This has been my feeling on Gregory before Smith was signed as well. You cant count on guys who havent proven their ability to stay on the field regardless of new rules that should help them or not. I would go into the draft with zero expectation that these guys are going to contribute. If they do indeed wind up playing and being a pleasant surprise then that's great but we should not be depending on these guys.

aria

Reaction score
Lol, here we go. Does anyone know of any other players that applied for reinstatement that Roger IS making a decision on before the draft or is it just two Cowboys players?

This is what happens when you roll the dice with trouble makers, Roger nor any commissioner, is going to cater to the Cowboys just because Jerry likes to take chances with problem children so please let’s not play the “poor us” whiney conspiracy game.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Shout out to Jerry for being the only owner that stood up to that clown during his negotiations, even if he lost. If any of the other owners had balls we’d have a new commish
He sucked his *** for years until it affected his player and team, and then, and only then, did he "stand up" against him. Lets not act like hes some kind of bad ***.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I think Gregory shouldnt be waited on. His issue was weed and that was taken care of in the new CBA. I get the Smith situation and why he has to wait.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Lol, here we go. Does anyone know of any other players that applied for reinstatement that Roger IS making a decision on before the draft or is it just two Cowboys players?

This is what happens when you roll the dice with trouble makers, Roger nor any commissioner, is going to cater to the Cowboys just because Jerry likes to take chances with problem children so please let’s not play the “poor us” whiney conspiracy game.

When did YOU start making sense?

I kid, I kid.

starfan1

Reaction score
yep id proceed with the understanding you going to get shafted because if Goodell can find a way he will

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This was completely expected. The commish has 60 days from the day the reinstatement paperwork is filed to make a decision. Since both players filed mid-March, a decision is not expected until mid-May.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Shout out to Jerry for being the only owner that stood up to that clown during his negotiations, even if he lost. If any of the other owners had balls we’d have a new commish

This, could not even get Dan to come over to his side, it use to be him, Jerrah and Al Davis as the 3 amigos.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah, Jerry sure is a rebel against Goodell. The cajones on this guy!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-year-after-trying-oust-him-nfl-commissioner/

782BqPy.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't get cute, & assume that they will ever be reinstated, or even if they eventually become reinstated, that they will produce.

Get the pass-rusher, and difference-maker in the draft who is younger, & has a higher ceiling:

https%3A%2F%2Fthelandryhat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1200358326-850x560.jpeg

I have little doubt that Gregory will be reinstated. I also think that he will prick right up where he left off. Aldon is older and had more issues.

THAT being the case, I would love to see them take CHAISSON.

cern

Reaction score
This makes the draft more interesting for the cowboys.