Goose On The Ticket

PosterChild

Reaction score
310 draftable players

Didn't talk to 2 teams this yr

Felix better compliment to Barber. Mendenall the feature back.

Bennett--very good pick in the 2nd. Top 15-18 player, great value

KC,Dallas, Jax, Miami had a good start--- Green Bay and Wash got the best value on the first day

WOW moments- Sam Baker so early, and Dexter Jackson big reach

Talib would have been top CB without character questions

Tampa biggest loser

Best players left: Jamaal Charles, Kevin Smith, Dan Connor, Chaz Godfey (Dallas brought in) DE Jeremy Thompson, WR Earl Bennett--Goose likes Bennett as slot receiver Safety--Reggie Smith-Oklahoma will go soon (likes to party...asked about it during interview... sounds like a fool.) LT O'neil Cousins, Likes Mike McGelnn PI, John Grecco-Toledo OL

Anticipates teams jumping up in small increments today. Good players sliding due to reaches.

Likes Corey Lynch (FS) App state..safeties gone in 4th today. Get it done Jerry!

Teams drafting for need after first 10 picks. Hoping for 4 starters in the draft.

Thought Fasano trade was good for Fins.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I am sure tomorrow Goose will grade us at our usual C+ or D grade he gives us every year. I try not to worry what these paper scouts say after the draft. I hope Felix reads all of this garbage about how much better Menendhall is and comes to camp ready to prove everyone wrong. It will be nice to see Dallas be able to throw the ball to the back out of the backfield and have the possibility of him breaking longs ones every time he touched the ball...

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
All the So Called Experts like our picks, but the Majority of people of this Board seem to dislike it.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2056973 said:
All the So Called Experts like our picks, but the Majority of people of this Board seem to dislike it.

Because the people of our board are professional scouts, don't you know?

PosterChild

Reaction score
I think we'll see Felix do some things that Mendenhall can't. We may actually have a scoring threat on a screen pass now. It's been a while since we've had such a weapon. I think Garrett will tailor the offense now to his strengths--reverses, getting him on the edge, in-space, etc. But do we really want to expose him on KR now? Will this be T New all over again?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2056973 said:
It will always be 50/50 whether people like or dislike the draft we get.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
and people fall in love with the guys they they covet, like they're making personnel decision and are pissed when we don't get their guy. i'm betting the vocal majority didn't see Mendenhall play 3 games last year.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueStar22;2057041 said:
i'm betting the vocal majority didn't see Mendenhall play 3 games last year.

BINGO - I said the same thing in another thread. :laugh2:

Tobal

Reaction score
I saw highlights!!! isn't that all you need to make decisions?

bigE79

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2057041 said:
and people fall in love with the guys they they covet, like they're making personnel decision and are pissed when we don't get their guy. i'm betting the vocal majority didn't see Mendenhall play 3 games last year.
menden..WHO:laugh2: