GORICO goes platinum win over Atlanta

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
GORICO--- hit last 3 platinums in a row...this is a tougher one..we lost Zeke but i believe for the short

haul it will make us better....dont believe teams will sell out to stop run...which in fact will give our run

game more success in short term..plus i believe cowboys have been practicing different looks and

plays over past 2 months gearing up for losing Zeke...so this is not a shock but in fact i believe

cowboys mentally and with heart will play better as a team...knowing we got to close in ranks for

protection...watch some of our wiley vets step up....and some of our rookies playing fearless..yes we

may also lose Tyron Smith for game or two..bot Green last year played great in his place for two

games...we may lose Dez this week too..but last year we did not lose even one game when Dez was

out for 3 games...we have lost Swaim for this game...bot we got kick-butt Hanna and #82 so no

drop off...Yes we finally lost Zeke and we got some other injuries in key spots...but we are ready

for it...yes our D will have their hands full...but we got a little payback from 2015.....I love our

Defenses new swagger...hope Neal plays and gets a sack...COWBOYS WIN OVER FALCONS

PLATINUM GUARANTEE...4TH IN A ROW...6-3

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why not double platinum? This is disconcerting.
mr. Star..not so much losing Zeke but possible Tyron tackle out from groin injury...made it difficult to pull the trigger..i just hope we win

and kick butt without Zeke..and maybe without Dez..or Tyron..if we did win with those guys out we would bring fear on the league

cowboys just bring next man up and kick-butt

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GORICO--- hit last 3 platinums in a row...this is a tougher one..we lost Zeke but i believe for the short

haul it will make us better....dont believe teams will sell out to stop run...which in fact will give our run

game more success in short term..plus i believe cowboys have been practicing different looks and

plays over past 2 months gearing up for losing Zeke...so this is not a shock but in fact i believe

cowboys mentally and with heart will play better as a team...knowing we got to close in ranks for

protection...watch some of our wiley vets step up....and some of our rookies playing fearless..yes we

may also lose Tyron Smith for game or two..bot Green last year played great in his place for two

games...we may lose Dez this week too..but last year we did not lose even one game when Dez was

out for 3 games...we have lost Swaim for this game...bot we got kick-butt Hanna and #82 so no

drop off...Yes we finally lost Zeke and we got some other injuries in key spots...but we are ready

for it...yes our D will have their hands full...but we got a little payback from 2015.....I love our

Defenses new swagger...hope Neal plays and gets a sack...COWBOYS WIN OVER FALCONS

I like Bud Light Platinum. ;)

bark

Reaction score
Thought sure we would up the ante with a triple this week. This zeke thing must have you doubting

Zman5

Reaction score
Gorico your posts are becoming my favorite.
That being said I read this like I have a stutter and now my brain hurts.

Carry on.

Give GORICO a break. He had a big concussion in the summer that he is still suffering from the past 12 weeks.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Love the enthusiasm guys, but it aint happening..............not with Jerry threatening to sue the league, expect 1 flag on Atlanta and about 25 flags against us.

No way the league lets us walk out of Atlanta with a W..............it aint happening fellas

John813

Reaction score
Not liking the lack of faith from OP.

Triple platinum guarantee it or you clearly hate America and the Cowboys.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I told my family we’re canceling Christmas if this doesn’t come true.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

I like the last random carriage return in the double platinum post better to be honest. but lack of a single period.hard stop. is cool

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score

What happened to double platinum, bro? Don’t tell me you’re losing your nerve.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Man just a single platinum? If we can't beat Atlanta the Eagles will destroy us.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I down with it. Not worried about Zeke, worried about Red having the team ready. But it seems like the whole team is buying in.