CFZ Gorico Heka (10) Plat Guarantee Win Over Sheagles

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gorico sounded bold in the first post... but then kinda walked back his confidence a bit in his responses lol. Not sure how I feel about this. :eek:

guag---i hear you man.....was off the charts confident until i watched sheagles on gamepass against Arizona....both their offense and defense real fast...our defense is real fast but our offense is not

but today is new day....i am roller -coastering back up to confident.....cause i despise Sheagles ever since Buddy Ryan days and his cheating ways.....with Dak we would have faster offense but i dont

think they will put Dak in this game......or who knows?.....maybe we see both Rush and Dak?.....but if Moore can scheme where our offense stays on the field and scores our average of 23 ( dont count game 1 )

or more and our defense plays like a Lion that has been "starved"....we win this game and tear the dresses off the Sheagles...so its Go-Cowboys and Heka-Plat the Sheagles bunch of women

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shaggy-scooby-doo-38561863-1920-1080.jpg

OK it is Zoinks....but that does not mean...NO per say...Go-Cowboys and tear the dresses of them Sheagles

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
for me mr Pantone.....that atom explosion are what the cowboys plan on doing to the Sheagles sunday.....i so hate the Sheagles ever since Buddy Ryan days and his cheatin' ways
Are your referring to that reprehensible, vile, contemptable, loathsome, bottom dweller?
I don't remember him! :muttley:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are your referring to that reprehensible, vile, contemptable, loathsome, bottom dweller?
I don't remember him! :muttley:

mr Pantone--- i will be honest i am total computer dummy...how do you post a picture on your post?....you put up an atomic explosion...i want to put up a Nuclear explosion....that will be more accurate what we will

do to the panty wearing Sheagles on sunday????.....or you put up a Nuclear explosion and blame it on me??

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Pantone--- i will be honest i am total computer dummy...how do you post a picture on your post?....you put up an atomic explosion...i want to put up a Nuclear explosion....that will be more accurate what we will

do to the panty wearing Sheagles on sunday????.....or you put up a Nuclear explosion and blame it on me??
Philthy fans going nuclear when we beat them.

DaBoys12

Reaction score
Appreciate the enthusiasm @GORICO….the Eagles are very beatable. If we can install a good offense game plan, the Cowboys will be the Eagles Kryptonite. Pound the rock, and pick your windows to throw down field.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Appreciate the enthusiasm @GORICO….the Eagles are very beatable. If we can install a good offense game plan, the Cowboys will be the Eagles Kryptonite. Pound the rock, and pick your windows to throw down field.

daBoys12----- i think our O line will play out of their minds....Philly is serious enemy territory....if we can sustain drives and put some points on the board and keep our defense fresh...we will rip the dresses off

the Sheagles and their panties and spank the snot out of them

Tussinman

Reaction score
I love Gorico. He's basically a caricature of all of the king of the hill characters combined (Hank Hills straight shooter southern this is how it is mixed with Boomhauers "I don't understand 60% of what's coming out his mouth" combined with Dale Gribbles alcohol/conspiracy theories).

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Throw out game one and the Eagle defense is giving up 13.25 points a game, throw out the pick 6 from the Jacksonville game it’s actually 11.5 per game. Just saying
How about we just throw out all the trash and that will make every team even?

Not gonna happen.