GORICO not a PLAT. a Diamond guarantee win over 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
are you a 49er fan?....if you cowboy fan...lets grow a pair this week?
I'm a huge fan of the Cowboys who has been down on Prescot, that was until this season got started and I felt Prescot was finally going to step up and be the leader that this team needed. Unfortunately, Prescot has fell back into that deep hole that he dug himself out of the first half of this season. Prescot is back to his mediocre ways and that's just not going to fly when the 9ers show up on Saturday. Sorry Gorico, it's one and done this year............

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dear fellow Zoners---- cant go any higher than a Quaduple Diamond guarantee....we will put total

hurt on 49ers....if Garrapolo plays they got no chance...more afraid of their back up

but not afraid of them at all....we will win and mow them down

sincerely
GORICO
In record sales, a Platinum is 1 million sold. A Diamond is 10 million sold. Are you saying this is like a Platinum X 10?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners---- cant go any higher than a Quaduple Diamond guarantee....we will put total

hurt on 49ers....if Garrapolo plays they got no chance...more afraid of their back up

sincerely
GORICO
Single bronze guarantee

:muttley:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
oh man Cowboy Lover...i am a very very young 63
you should really get a avatar, do you know how to do it??
if not a mod can help ask couch coach.
a Platinum bar would be good , or a diamond now have several and change it according to your guarantee lol.
gold bar, plat, diamond, silver for those iffy ones.

People with the rowdy avatar look kinda stupid, just saying.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

sincerely
GORICO

Zeke & Tony Pollard

Front Seven

MVPs of the game

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm a huge fan of the Cowboys who has been down on Prescot, that was until this season got started and I felt Prescot was finally going to step up and be the leader that this team needed. Unfortunately, Prescot has fell back into that deep hole that he dug himself out of the first half of this season. Prescot is back to his mediocre ways and that's just not going to fly when the 9ers show up on Saturday. Sorry Gorico, it's one and done this year............

awww FV--- do you think at all Dak can step up to the challenge?....if he lays an egg i got egg all over my face and i hate egg on the face?

Reactions: CWR

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you should really get a avatar, do you know how to do it??
if not a mod can help ask couch coach.
a Platinum bar would be good , or a diamond now have several and change it according to your guarantee lol.
gold bar, plat, diamond, silver for those iffy ones.

People with the rowdy avatar look kinda stupid, just saying.

Dandy i completely agree with your assessment...maybe Platinum bar....have to ask Couch Coach

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

sincerely
GORICO
Go, Go, Gorico!
Go Cowboys!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
mr Attack---got a few chatters thinking Dak is not up for the challenge....Dak has always played way above par in every playoff game....dont think he wilters here
we never know which dak will show up lol
he may be great or bad we never know.
but to me the real key is cowboys game plan and play calling , and game mgmt.
shanahan is not exactly great at game mgmt and play calling either though.
Then who makes mistakes and who doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.