Got my enshrinement tix... who else is going?

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
:laugh1: Just wanted to know who else is planning to attend the HOF enshrinement. Anyone interested in hooking up?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I'll be there!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i was totally gonna do this trip until the cowboys bailed out of the game.

oh well, i'll still have a pretty good seat from my couch.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
i was totally gonna do this trip until the cowboys bailed out of the game.

oh well, i'll still have a pretty good seat from my couch.

Yeah, with 2 players from our past going, why aren't we playing ? Anyone know why ?

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Yeah, with 2 players from our past going, why aren't we playing ? Anyone know why ?

b/c we decided to help out new orleans raise some money by playing in that game, and with us being on the west coast for T.C., we couldn't pull off both.

DA FAN

Reaction score
:beer2: :beer2: I'll be there......

Can't get here soon enough though.

I'm pumped!!!

:dance2: :dance2:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
All of you that are going, pm me your arrival and duration plans for the weekend.

I could perhaps arrange a rendevous point for at least a beer........or 2......or...

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
My friends and I have already planned a big trip to Canton the year that Emmitt gets inducted.. Aikman was never my favorite Cowboy and I never got to see Wright play.. but Emmitt? I would walk from Oklahoma City to Canton to see that man get inducted.. I was there when he broke the rushing record, I was there when he got inducted into the Ring of Honor, and I sure as heck am gonna be there when he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame..

DA FAN

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
All of you that are going, pm me your arrival and duration plans for the weekend.

I could perhaps arrange a rendevous point for at least a beer........or 2......or...

Jack,

I'm waiting on my itinerary from where I purchased my package, once I know what the plan is I'll let you know.

BTW, do you collect autographs?

I've been reading on another board, that the Canton Centre Mall will have several promoters doing autograph sessions there. I also know that Mounted Memories is doing one at the Hall (expensive).

If you run across any of this type of info, especially where the player(s) is signing for free, do you mind posting up?

I'm going to try to hit some of these shows/sessions/appearances.

I appreciate any info you can pass on.

Thanks

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
We are actually staying in cleveland since canton was all booked up. We are going to the big parade at 730 am??? and staying through the enshrinement. We are hoping the enshrinement will be done by 6 pm and we are going to drive back to cleveland and see the rock n roll hall of fame.

jackrussell said:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
jackrussell said:

We don't really have any plans. We will be leaving early Saturday morning. It only takes us about 4 hours to get there. We are staying at some hotel right on the main drag before entering Canton. We are going to have mass free time cause were staying all weekend and leaving on Monday.

I say anyone that wants to meet should do it at the HOF. We can plan a time and then go from there.

XXB

Reaction score
I need a big favor Mcfarlane will be selling a exclusive Troy Aikman figure its impossible to me go there .I collect the Cowboys figures that Mcfarlane has produced. the production is limted to 3000 figures I wonder if someone could help me to get 2( I will send the money) in exchange I will get a Cowboys hat signed for a player.I really don't know what player could get but I got 2 Roy Williams hats and will try to get them signed or other hat signed for other player.I will go to the training camp and will try to get signed some stuf. If you can help me I will appreaciate a lot if you are interested email me to CHARCHAYIN@yahoo.com . thank you :beer2:

DA FAN

Reaction score
XXB said:
I need a big favor Mcfarlane will be selling a exclusive Troy Aikman figure its impossible to me go there .I collect the Cowboys figures that Mcfarlane has produced. the production is limted to 3000 figures I wonder if someone could help me to get 2( I will send the money) in exchange I will get a Cowboys hat signed for a player.I really don't know what player could get but I got 2 Roy Williams hats and will try to get them signed or other hat signed for other player.I will go to the training camp and will try to get signed some stuf. If you can help me I will appreaciate a lot if you are interested email me to CHARCHAYIN@yahoo.com . thank you :beer2:

I wish I could help but I've already got requests for souvenirs from family that is a mile long. sorry.

XXB

Reaction score
thank you DA FAN take pics and post them. if there is a small chance that you can convince someone else at least one figure would help me a lot . thank you again.