Got my HOF tickets for Troy Aikman Day!!!

Jersey

Reaction score
Ordered 4 this morning. Anyone else going? We have to represent for Troy.

:bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jersey said:
Ordered 4 this morning. Anyone else going? We have to represent for Troy.

:bow:
I am considring going. Have not made up my mind yet.

maxsports

Reaction score
We have several hundred Cowboy Fans going!! We will definitely represent!

Jersey

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I am considring going. Have not made up my mind yet.

Just do it brother, Troy earned our effort to make a sea of "8"'s at the induction in Canton. Thats how real Cowboy fans show their love. Not by creating posts on who the Teaxans should take.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jersey said:
Just do it brother, Troy earned our effort to make a sea of "8"'s at the induction in Canton. Thats how real Cowboy fans show their love. Not by creating posts on who the Teaxans should take.
I'm as big on Rayfield finally getting his due too. A great, great football player, and a better man.

Jersey

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm as big on Rayfield finally getting his due too. A great, great football player, and a better man.

Agreed, no slight intended.

Moose48

Reaction score
Where did you get those at for that price? Is that including the game and visit to the Hall? I live in Ohio and I'm going to go but I've only seen packages that are $115 a piece or so from the Hall itself.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Emmitt,my buddy went to last year to see Marino and he had an awesome time.

LooktotheFuture

Reaction score
I bought 5 tickets for myself, my fiancee and her parents. That is a woman right there who will go to the HOF with you.

Dallas31

Reaction score
my buddy has had renewable tickets for 2 years now. He got them the year Elway went in, just so he'd have them for when Marino got in (he's a fin fan), and so I would have them for this year when Troy gets in.

I was there with him for Marino, and he's going with me for Troy this year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas31 said:
my buddy has had renewable tickets for 2 years now. He got them the year Elway went in, just so he'd have them for when Marino got in (he's a fin fan), and so I would have them for this year when Troy gets in.

I was there with him for Marino, and he's going with me for Troy this year.
Now that's what I call friendship. That's a guy who wouldn't bail you out of jail because he'd be in the same cell with you waiting for someone to bail you both out.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hope you guys have a great time...personally, I'm not even considering paying that type of money to listen to these guys give a sappy speech while wearing an ugly yellow jacket.

I'd pay it to watch em play, but I draw the line there...Have a great time.

DA FAN

Reaction score
It's GREAT that some of you are going. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Do you have your #8 Jersey ready?

I already had a blue one, but with the summer heat I decided to go buy a White Jersey!

It's going to be an awesome weekend!!!!!