Got this email for Cowboys stuff

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I thought it might interest us here for Cowboys past SB programs, they are expensive but available. Also got the DVD of Cowboy's history too:

Dear Cowboys Fan:

Recently we were clearing an old warehouse and discovered a limited supply of original Super Bowl game programs dating back to Super Bowl XVI.

We wanted to give you the first opportunity to purchase the programs that are special to Cowboys fans. We have a small quantity of Super Bowl XXVII programs -- the Cowboys Super Bowl victory over the Buffalo Bills on January 31, 1993. We also have a limited supply of programs of the Cowboys second victory over the Buffalo Bills on January 30, 1994 in Super Bowl XXVIII. You may also be interested in the Super Bowl XXX program featuring the Cowboys win over the Pittsburg Steelers in Phoenix on January 28, 1996.

These programs are available for you to review at dvd.nfl.com. If you are interested please order early because the supply will run out quickly.

Also available at dvd.nfl.com is the recently released "The Complete History of the Dallas Cowboys." This two-disc DVD set covers the Cowboys history from the club's inception through training camp 2004. The comprehensive set also includes tons of bonus features on the greatest Cowboys moments, games and players.

Click here to get your piece of Cowboys history.

Bob O'Keefe
Senior Director: NFL Fan Relationship Marketing

If you wish to unsubscribe, please Click here.

© 2005 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.

NFL Enterprises - 280 Park Ave - New York, NY 10017

Reaction score
hardcorebob said:
Dear Cowboys Fan:

Recently we were clearing an old warehouse and discovered a limited supply of original Super Bowl game programs dating back to Super Bowl XVI.

We wanted to give you the first opportunity to purchase the programs that are special to Cowboys fans. We have a small quantity of Super Bowl XXVII programs --

Curious, right after that, did they send you the email about how there was this disposed member of the royal family of a small African nation, who because of political upheaval in his country needed your help to get funds out his country?? 'Cus THAT'S a load a BS too!!

:p

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Curious, right after that, did they send you the email about how there was this disposed member of the royal family of a small African nation, who because of political upheaval in his country needed your help to get funds out his country?? 'Cus THAT'S a load a BS too!!

No, nothing like that or I'm sending you a money order which you cash and send me back the money. I dunno, it could happen but who knows. The site seems legit.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

No, that's actually legit. I had to send this Nigerian guy $5000 to get the paperwork underway, but in like a week or two I should have like $10,000,000 in my account.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Danny White said:
No, that's actually legit. I had to send this Nigerian guy $5000 to get the paperwork underway, but in like a week or two I should have like $10,000,000 in my account.

Dang... some people have all the luck...

Hopefully my male enhancement pills get here soon... I'm also getting a great mortgage rate from some email out of the blue...

Reaction score
mmmm hmmmmm, and I got an email personalized from Parcells himself after I signed up for my own "@dallascowboys.com" email address... It said, "keep this to yourself, it's only for you insiders, but I'm starting Henson in 05, book-it!"

I'm really excited about next year nowwww, sayyyyy, when does training camp start again!