WillieBeamen
BoysfanfromNY
- Messages
- 19,059
- Reaction score
- 56,124
NahNo Overshown on your list?
I dont see anything special when i watch him
Play
NahNo Overshown on your list?
I don't think he'll have a season like that but I think he could help Bland have another season like that.Wow didn’t realize someone would take it so personally. Seems juvenile.
The CB position is highly unlikely to win us a single game esp with the rules as they are. Even Deion can’t cover an average WR for six seconds. Other than the injuries, I don’t see how a CB improves the D unless he’s going to pull a season like Bland had or Diggs prime. Those seasons by those CBs came due to the pressure coming from up front and Micah. If Porter starts picking off a bunch of passes then I’ll change my mind but hard to see how Porter moves the needle.
He is trash. If the QB crossed the line of scrimmage, Overshown is so football stupid that he would probably start covering the TENah
I dont see anything special when i watch him
Play
I gave it a B, but w/ the caveat that 1) We resign him 2) Parker pulls his head out his bum and starts running a better D.75% grade this a B or better!
How can you possibly judge the trade atthis early point?Cowboys get:
Joey Porter Jr
Steelers get:
2028 2nd round pick
2027 6th round pick
