Graveyard Wallpaper

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Has someone ever made a wallpaper of all the scores of the skins games in the streak? I was thinking a graveyard with grave markers of the scores and maybe the head coaches as well. Then have a death figure inthe back holding a cowboys banner or something.

Just a thought incase anyone had time to make it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dat mans bro said:
Has someone ever made a wallpaper of all the scores of the skins games in the streak? I was thinking a graveyard with grave markers of the scores and maybe the head coaches as well. Then have a death figure inthe back holding a cowboys banner or something.

Now that is a great idea sir.

I might get some time later to try and do something along those lines...if not I am sure there are others on here that would take a crack at that since it is a great idea. :cool:

Reaction score
Dat mans bro said:

Thought this was a good idea... here's what I've got so far, I still need to find a font, and figure out an appropriate "slogan". I'll play around w/ it more later.

skinsgraveyard.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Thought this was a good idea... here's what I've got so far, I still need to find a font, and figure out an appropriate "slogan". I'll play around w/ it more later.

skinsgraveyard.jpg

VERY well done...what a great feel it has...really well done indeed.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

skinsgraveyard.jpg

That's pretty neat.

Maybe you could use this font for the RIP. It's similiar to the style the classic Commanders name uses. It's called "Pythagoras", and is the third one down, called "Clock Game" here.

http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/lewisj/tpirfonts/index.html

Also, here's how someone converted it to resemble the 'Skins lettering.

http://tuhweteo13.esmartdesign.com/tuh1/TUH90.HTM

Just for the heck of it, here's a Cowboys font.

http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/lewisj/tpirfonts/index.html

Because they're so thick, they can be tricky to work with when they're small.

Reaction score
When you get it done (although it looks great, now), can I get a copy of that in a larger size, if you have it? My mother, who is a HUGE Dallas fan and surrounded by Skins fans, would love that.

Thanks!

Mike_45

Reaction score
Dallascowpoke-thats great. I think i will make that my backdrop
Mike

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

skinsgraveyard.jpg

you have gotta post that on the Commanders BB's

good job

David

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke and Irvinite....great jobs. Can't wait to change my work computers wallpaper to these.

Thanks again!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I have a good idea for one of these...

Remember Iron-Eyes Cody that used to shed a tear in the pollution commercials?

graphic-202.jpg

I am looking for this in a high-res image... any help?

I want this pic and the theme will be "Trail of Tears"...