Video: Great breakdown by JT O'Sullivan of Dak and the offense against the Pats

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I enjoy watching former QBs breakdown the offense and a QB's performance. JT does a great job doing just that of Dak and the offense against the Pats.

Aven8

Reaction score
Interesting on the 3rd and 25 to Lamb Zeke was wide open too down the sideline for a walk in TD most likely. Very scary throw that far to a RB however.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I enjoy watching former QBs breakdown the offense and a QB's performance. JT does a great job doing just that of Dak and the offense against the Pats.

Good stuff.

I've been reading some of the NE beat writers and "twitter scouts" and they even noted how Bellicheck went deep into his bag and threw the kitchen sink at Dak to try to confuse him. Ultimate sign of respect for Dak, Kellen Moore and the offense as a unit.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Good stuff.

I've been reading some of the NE beat writers and "twitter scouts" and they even noted how Bellicheck went deep into his bag and threw the kitchen sink at Dak to try to confuse him. Ultimate sign of respect for Dak, Kellen Moore and the offense as a unit.

Especially considering it was the most yardage ever given up by a Belichick defense...plus 4TDs...says a lot about how good this offense is.