Great Cowboys Moments (vids)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Fantastic clips! I just watched all of them? Do you have all of those games on tape? You're a lucky, lucky man.

calico

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a library of games on DVD and tape. No problem about making the vids. I will make more this week.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
calico said:
Yeah, I have a library of games on DVD and tape. No problem about making the vids. I will make more this week.

Can I make a request? LOL Can you make more 70's Cowboys videos? Thanks. :) I would love to see some more Staubach miracles.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
:confused: A simple thanks would have been good enough. LOL
BTW, Thanks for the vids. :D

Sorry my emotions got the better of me. - tears running down face

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
calico said:
Thanks calico, i can't wait to see more of your collection. If possible, please throw in some Deion Sanders in there. :D

calico

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Can I make a request? LOL Can you make more 70's Cowboys videos? Thanks. :) I would love to see some more Staubach miracles.

Yeah, I will make some more from the 70's. I'll toss in some Dorsett clips as well.

calico

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Thanks calico, i can't wait to see more of your collection. If possible, please throw in some Deion Sanders in there. :D

I have some good Primetime stuff. I might make one right now for you.

mperfection

Reaction score
Man, I don't know who you are but I like you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for brightening an otherwise dreary day!

calico

Reaction score
haha, I have been on the insider boards for a while and visited the cowboys.net site, but could never a registration email. I can finally post here.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
dude calico, you are the man!! thanks a bunch. anymore would be greatly appreciated. especially the irvin interview after the 95' championship game against the packers :)

m-5trophies.jpg

Barrister

Reaction score
Awesome vids, Calico. You must have a pretty awesome collection of games on tape. Question: have you converted all your VHS gametapes to DVD? Just curious. I'm a big believer in transfering all old tapes to digital media, since it preserves the quality of the video.

I got a DVD burner last year and transferred all my old VHS tapes to DVD. My plan is to tape each and every Dallas game this year, and transfer the full tape of each WIN (no need to keep the losses) to DVD, minus the commercials. I need something to watch during the offseason. :cool:

calico

Reaction score
^^that is what I do. I keep all the wins from the past few years and edit out all commercials.

I am investing into a Dual Layered DVD burner when they come out this summer so I can get a full game onto one DVD.

Ken

Reaction score
Thanks, those were great.

Anyone else notice that Emmitt false started on that Ismail TD. Thank god they didn't call it. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey...Mucous Garcia...

Great job!

Just curious, what are you using to creae these clips???

handing a Care Bears hankie to Screw The Hall

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Barrister said:
Awesome vids, Calico. You must have a pretty awesome collection of games on tape. Question: have you converted all your VHS gametapes to DVD? Just curious. I'm a big believer in transfering all old tapes to digital media, since it preserves the quality of the video.

I got a DVD burner last year and transferred all my old VHS tapes to DVD. My plan is to tape each and every Dallas game this year, and transfer the full tape of each WIN (no need to keep the losses) to DVD, minus the commercials. I need something to watch during the offseason. :cool:

I was doing this on my computer and it's a major pain in the butt...what are you using for the transfer???