Great Football Broadcasting Duos

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
No not Gumbel and Simms.

Play-by-play by A&E's Bill Kurtis, with color commentary by HBO's Al Swearengen.

jamez25

Reaction score
lol, that would be awesome:
Kurtis:sounding like he does on "American Justice"- "McNabb dropping back ...looking over the middle..finally throws the ball to Owens.... WOW Owens is SLAMMED by Williams.
Swearengen-Williams really let that ****sucker have it Bill...I haven't seen a ****sucker hit that hard since I lived in that ****hole called Deadwood".

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
lol, that would be awesome:
Kurtis:sounding like he does on "American Justice"- "McNabb dropping back ...looking over the middle..finally throws the ball to Owens.... WOW Owens is SLAMMED by Williams.
Swearengen-Williams really let that ****sucker have it Bill...I haven't seen a ****sucker hit that hard since I lived in that ****hole called Deadwood".

SWINGEN!!!!!!****sucka :D

jamez25

Reaction score
Swearengen:Someone needs to scrape that ****sucker Owens off of the field and feed him to Wu's pigs....and now to the studios to that ****sucker James Brown for an update on the Seattle\49'er game.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
Swearengen:Someone needs to scrape that ****sucker Owens off of the field and feed him to Wu's pigs....and now to the studios to that ****sucker James Brown for an update on the Seattle\49'er game.
Owens ****sucka