Great game guys..

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Congrats, Tom, on your team's win today and good luck in the division championship.

wxcpo

Reaction score
mmohican29;1899798 said:
Lucky win. Yes I'm spiteful, but no doubt, the better team did not win today.

Gift first touchdown.
Big penalties in your favor all game
Horrible play by our special teams all day
Terrible closing first half defense

opportunity for the Giants to steal a game, and they did so. Enjoy your victory, but you are doomed in Lambeau next week.

Exactly. The Giants were presented a huge gift today everywhere from the refs helping them out to the Cowboys horrible tackling. The Giants did not earn a win today, the Cowboys played themselves out of a win, well that and the refs certainly did their part to make it tough on the home team.

Why do fans of teams come around when their teams win?

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
wxcpo;1899943 said:
Exactly. The Giants were presented a huge gift today everywhere from the refs helping them out to the Cowboys horrible tackling. The Giants did not earn a win today, the Cowboys played themselves out of a win, well that and the refs certainly did their part to make it tough on the home team.

I was here right after the Cowboys beat the Giants twice in the regular season. I show up, win or lose.

Ren

Reaction score
wxcpo;1899943 said:
The Giants did not earn a win today, the Cowboys played themselves out of a win, well that and the refs certainly did their part to make it tough on the home team.

dude 2 teams played Dallas sure as hell didn't earn it so who did?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
The Giants played hard today, played well on both sides and didn't make too many errors - as much as I hate to say it, they executed better than us and played mistake free football. We had a chance to win at the end and made another mental eror, NY deserve credit for their win.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1899598 said:
That was an amazing game for the first meeting ever between our teams in the playoffs and that was the case no matter the outcome.

See you guys next season.

Good game tom.

good luck in green bay, get healthy this week.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
wxcpo;1899943 said:

Not the old "the refs helped them out" tired argument.

Yes, the Giants DID earn the win, otherwise, they wouldn't have won.

The Cowboys had chances to win this game but choked, whether it was penalties at the wrong time, or dropped balls, or receivers not continuing their routes, or Tony Romo not throwing the ball away when out of the pocket or abandoning the run.

The Giants, meanwhile, did what they had to do. They didn't have costly mistakes (they learned from their previous games against us), didn't turn the ball over and scored quickly, especially before halftime.

They earned the win, and to say otherwise is to fool yourself.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
That was an amazing game for the first meeting ever between our teams in the playoffs and that was the case no matter the outcome.

You've always been a good sport. Congrats to you guys. I really think that with your running game and your pass rush, you'll definitely have a shot in GB.

CTmonstah

Reaction score
awwwwww poor baby. Sounds like someone is a sore loser. Another classic choke job for the cow pukes. you're just mad because your team sucks and you don't have Eli manning (who, may I add, is unstoppable.) Let the count down to training camp being chumps!!!!!

mmohican29;1899798 said:
Lucky win. Yes I'm spiteful, but no doubt, the better team did not win today.

Gift first touchdown.
Big penalties in your favor all game
Horrible play by our special teams all day
Terrible closing first half defense

opportunity for the Giants to steal a game, and they did so. Enjoy your victory, but you are doomed in Lambeau next week.

Ren

Reaction score
see what i mean when i was saying all week that Giant fans are scum? :rolleyes:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
CTmonstah;1901156 said:
awwwwww poor baby. Sounds like someone is a sore loser. Another classic choke job for the cow pukes. you're just mad because your team sucks and you don't have Eli manning (who, may I add, is unstoppable.) Let the count down to training camp being chumps!!!!!

:laugh2: who wants to start a pool for how long this schmuk lasts?

I'll give it a week

CTmonstah

Reaction score
The greatest part is the atrocious play by ashy larry aka patrick crayton aka the single biggest ****** bag in professional sports. Big Pat probably mute now, am I wrong? Remember when he said that they'd meet the Pats in the superbowl IF they made it? How's that guarantee working out for you. You guys got too cocky, and you're really just not that good (as the scoreboard clearly indicates.) Night ladies.
Future;1901180 said:
:laugh2: who wants to start a pool for how long this schmuk lasts?

I'll give it a week

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
CTmonstah;1901213 said:
The greatest part is the atrocious play by ashy larry aka patrick crayton aka the single biggest ****** bag in professional sports. Big Pat probably mute now, am I wrong? Remember when he said that they'd meet the Pats in the superbowl IF they made it? How's that guarantee working out for you. You guys got too cocky, and you're really just not that good (as the scoreboard clearly indicates.) Night ladies.

Actually, the fact that we beat you twice would indicate we are better than the Gints...sorry

trimee

Benched
Reaction score
Future;1901217 said:
Actually, the fact that we beat you twice would indicate we are better than the Gints...sorry
Wouldn't that actually be 2 outta 3 times?

kbman

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1899844 said:
Nothing I hate more than the fan of the winning team posting a "great game guys" thread.

Yep :suxjints:

DboyzFanAlec

Reaction score
Congrats, Tom. I think you must agree that you guys were a bit undeserving here. Full marks, however, for sticking around all game. You let a rabid dog lurk around long enough he's gonna bite ya.

Good job battling through the injuries, and good luck against the Cheeseheads. However that game goes, you're both gonna lose to the Pats. Sorry. lol

See ya next season!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
These threads always remind me of JJ Redick. Never really talked trash, but rubbed it in your face all the same.

Not saying you're doing that Tom, its just what I think of.

tnbk

Reaction score
CTmonstah;1901213 said:

This will be my first and last reponse to you as clearly you won't be here very long.

buh-bye

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

Good luck to you guys, Tom... always a class act...

Sorry we didn't show up tonight...