Great game Texas

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
This was one of the best games in the rivalry ever IMO, even though my Ags lost. Never before have I seen an A&M team with this little a shot give that much effort. Stephen McGee, a redshirt freshman, played better than anyone could have hoped and came within a few turnovers of pulling a huge upset.

That said, Texas made the plays when it mattered and is clearly the better football team. Hopefully, you guys can stick to CU or ISU and represent Texas in the NC game.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
A&M played a great game.......scared the heck out of me.

Looks like it will be ISU next week......since Nebraska slaughtered Colorado today

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
A&M played a great game.......scared the heck out of me.

Looks like it will be ISU next week......since Nebraska slaughtered Colorado today
If we take the day off like we did against A&M, Iowa St. will beat us. Ramonce Taylor needs to be back at receiver, we gave up on the passing game moving him to running back no matter how well he played there. We have no chance in hell against SC unless JC is in the backfield and RT is being moved around.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
This was one of the best games in the rivalry ever IMO, even though my Ags lost. Never before have I seen an A&M team with this little a shot give that much effort. Stephen McGee, a redshirt freshman, played better than anyone could have hoped and came within a few turnovers of pulling a huge upset.

That said, Texas made the plays when it mattered and is clearly the better football team. Hopefully, you guys can stick to CU or ISU and represent Texas in the NC game.
I tried to tell you and all my Aggie friends last year McGee should be playing QB and the loser, quitter McNeal should be moved to receiver or the bench. McNeal would have quit after those hits McGee took, oh wait, he quit before the game started. Remember last year's game when McNeal curled up on the ground when he saw DJ? Lol. Think McGee would do that? No way.McGee scared me before the game started and he'll scare me for the next three years. I'm glad A&M looked better, I do root for them to win when they're playing out of state teams. You guys should have beaten OU.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
If we take the day off like we did against A&M, Iowa St. will beat us. Ramonce Taylor needs to be back at receiver, we gave up on the passing game moving him to running back no matter how well he played there. We have no chance in hell against SC unless JC is in the backfield and RT is being moved around.
Nice job ISU.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I can't believe ISU lost that game........SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roughneck

Reaction score
Ah, thanks for the congrats HH. I'll reward you with a new temporary signature later this week.

:D

Roughneck

Reaction score
Bump

Props to HeavyHitta for having the fortitude to go through with the bet. You can take it down after the Giants game HH.