Great Receivers Deliver In Big Games

Aftershock

Reaction score
Here we go again. If Dak plays poorly it's the WR's fault now

Meanwhile Kyler Murray balls out with a depleted WR core, a barely above average TE, and piss poor blocking.

You all are insufferable.

If Dak doesn't have 3 Hall of Fame WR's playing alongside him you all will complain and complain

Can't wait until Dak's cap hit skyrockets to $45M in 2023 and 2024 and read some of your takes then.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Here we go again. If Dak plays poorly it's the WR's fault now

Meanwhile Kyler Murray balls out with a depleted WR core, a barely above average TE, and piss poor blocking.

You all are insufferable.

If Dak doesn't have 3 Hall of Fame WR's playing alongside him you all will complain and complain

I am awaiting the thread where they blame the equipment manager for supplying Dak a jock way to large for him or the fields crew for not having the field just perfect for Dak.

ondaedg

Reaction score
This defense is contingent on getting turnovers and getting to the QB if those 2 things dont happen we are in trouble

Yep and we still give up ridiculous amounts of yards. This defense is built on speed and creating chaos. We’re soft up the middle and Brown is a DPI or a long td waiting to happen. If we get the lead early we can thrive and our coaches know this which is why they always choose to take the ball first at the coin toss. If we’re forced to be physical, stop the run and get a thre and out we will struggle.

The Natural

Reaction score
Receivers deliver in big games, yes. But its hard to do when the QB cant read the defense.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
wow, just think they were doing it all by themself. no way it was Roger or Troy.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Baseball fans....the tipping pitches thing....

Maybe Dak has some sort of a tell. Or someone does.

Sure seems like when we attempt a running play the defense knows it coming.

That's a reach but I'm at loss otherwise.

It's easy to say 'stick with the run' but when you're gaining nearly nothing each time how can you?

I guess they can mix it up a little better but I can't believe that our lineman lose every snap on run plays.
I was thinking this same thing. We often run out of shotgun so the defense can get a really good look at Dak when he gets the ball. Is it something in his footwork or his mechanics when he plans to hand off that is tipping the defenders? I don't know, my guess is if there was widespread knowledge of it somehow it would have made it back to us through our old players on other teams or new players with friends on their old teams talking between each other.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I would interpret the tone of this thread in general to mean that not many of you are anxiously looking forward to the April tweets of personal workouts (which they should do anyway) and how they are extra focused for 2022.

Elliott in best shape of life etc....

fivetwos

Reaction score
I was thinking this same thing. We often run out of shotgun so the defense can get a really good look at Dak when he gets the ball. Is it something in his footwork or his mechanics when he plans to hand off that is tipping the defenders? I don't know, my guess is if there was widespread knowledge of it somehow it would have made it back to us through our old players on other teams or new players with friends on their old teams talking between each other.
I mentioned something like that elsewhere.

It seems the defenders have every route covered yet are right there to snuff out a run.

It feels at like the Garrett predictable stuff....that's what's most depressing for me.