greatest bet ever

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
so my hardcore Commanders fan friend and i made a bet about 4 months ago on the washington v dallas game. our bet was that is Commanders won id have to wear the clinton portis jeresy to the bar with the afro wig and glasses he wears. thank got cowboys won. the other night he had to live up to his end. he had to wear the TO jersey all night at the bar. about midnight he called attention to the whole bar standing on a table and yelled out "I LOVE ME SOME ME"! then we got kicked out for being drunk and disorderly which was funny after 3 beers.
just thot id share a great story of making a Commander fan look like an fool. which usually aint hard :lmao2:

DBoys

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
so my hardcore Commanders fan friend and i made a bet about 4 months ago on the washington v dallas game. our bet was that is Commanders won id have to wear the clinton portis jeresy to the bar with the afro wig and glasses he wears. thank got cowboys won. the other night he had to live up to his end. he had to wear the TO jersey all night at the bar. about midnight he called attention to the whole bar standing on a table and yelled out "I LOVE ME SOME ME"! then we got kicked out for being drunk and disorderly which was funny after 3 beers.
just thot id share a great story of making a Commander fan look like an fool. which usually aint hard :lmao2:

Oh man thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Great story

Kilyin

Reaction score
I dunno, had you lost you would've definitely got the worst end of that with the Portis wig and stuff.

I would have added a couple stipulations on his end. In addition to wearing the TO jersey, he'd have to order some "Getcha Popcorn Ready" from terrellowens.com, pop it, and bring it to the bar (still in the bag, of course). I also would've thrown in a cyclist helmet for the full effect. Now that would have been hilarious.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:

You got kicked out for being DRUNK and disorderly after THREE beers? THREE??? You might want to improve your drinking ability lol jk.

billknows

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:

Rarely does one make an a.. of himself betting on the Cowboys....Skins suck hehehehe

superpunk

Reaction score
Nice story, but it had such a sad ending. Three beers got you drunk and disorderly? tsk, tsk, tsk....kids these days..... :D

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Great story.

And guys, I think he was saying that they got kicked out for being "drunk and disorderly" due to the scene that his friend caused by standing up and shouting in the bar. He was saying getting kicked out for that reason was funny because they had only had three beers. At least that's how I took it.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I think he was saying it was ridiculous that they got kicked out for being drunk when they had only had 3 beers.

Am I right Wolf ??

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Talk about a great bet ... one of my buddies bet a Steelers fan when they had 4 Super Bowl wins and we had two that we would win 5 trohies before they did.

We all know how that turned out. :D

What a ballsy bet !

superpunk

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
I think he was saying it was ridiculous that they got kicked out for being drunk when they had only had 3 beers.

Am I right Wolf ??

This post is ridiculous.

So is this whole thread. (jk thread starter guy) The whole dang thing is a complete traveshamockery! What type of bar were they kicked out of? Was this a freaking Applebee's? Was it senior hour? Who gets kicked out of a bar for standing up and yelling? Most importantly, why wasn't there money involved in this great bet? (i have a gambling problem....:p:)

Drink more beer! :D It is never a bad idea to publicly humiliate your friends. Especially if they are Commanders fans. My head hurts.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
just thot id share a great story of making a Commander fan look like an fool. which usually aint hard

To the people at the bar, he was a Cowboy fan...great job making us look bad! :p: