Reaction score
man my quality on that game is crap, great wallpaper :clap2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very nice.

I am putting a request in....I have already requested the video from Jacs but if you can find the pics and make a background let me know.

Larry Allen, our last superbowl vs the Steelers.....Larry pulls and knocks the snot out of Greg "Avoid the" LLoyd.

Brings special memories to me as I was watching the game with a steeler fan he was running his yap all game about how bad Lloyd was and not to run over that way.

That Larry Allen spanking Lloyd took, shut the guy up the rest of the game, everytime he would start to say something I would just say...Big Ole Larry Allen pulling on this next play lol.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Very nice.

I am putting a request in....I have already requested the video from Jacs but if you can find the pics and make a background let me know.

i should get my other pc sometime next week but my old pc's dvd drive dosent read the dvd :banghead:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jacs said:
i should get my other pc sometime next week but my old pc's dvd drive dosent read the dvd :banghead:

No hurry at all...really.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Very nice.

Larry Allen, our last superbowl vs the Steelers.....Larry pulls and knocks the snot out of Greg "Avoid the" LLoyd.

Brings special memories to me as I was watching the game with a steeler fan he was running his yap all game about how bad Lloyd was and not to run over that way.

That Larry Allen spanking Lloyd took, shut the guy up the rest of the game, everytime he would start to say something I would just say...Big Ole Larry Allen pulling on this next play lol.

Really great one BP...I"ll be working on it ASAP....

What a great idea...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jacs said:
man my quality on that game is crap, great wallpaper :clap2:

So is mine...I played all kinds of games to res up the still clips...

Thanks for the kind words..