Greatest Sport Figure

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
21JJ21 said:
ill go with Jordan or Gretzky

if we want to talk about transcending sports and being political...

Gretzky could be the president of Canada if he wanted.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ghst187 said:
sure he transcended sports and dominated his trade but he was an idiot and his technique resulted in his current condition.

you can't say anyone but Jordan in the modern era and have any credibility.

Well, this is just stupid as ever!

There are many people in the world with Parkensen's Diease that are not heavweight fighters!

As a matter of fact, you might be getting it now, with this kind of post!

:lmao:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
All great choices... I was wondering who would be the guy right now that blew me out of the water?? Well I've been watching the PGA Championship all day, and Tiger Woods is other-worldly on the golf course.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Jim Thorpe was the greatest athlete to ever live.

As for sports figure, Ali - period. MJ brought in the modern heyday of endorsement deals and cross-culturalism, but Ali brought culture itself.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
peplaw06 said:
All great choices... I was wondering who would be the guy right now that blew me out of the water?? Well I've been watching the PGA Championship all day, and Tiger Woods is other-worldly on the golf course.

I was gonna watch golf today, too! Instead, I decided to watch the paint dry on my outside shed...then I sat down a little and watched the grass grow, then I wondered if there was a baseball game on!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
5Stars said:
I was gonna watch golf today, too! Instead, I decided to watch the paint dry on my outside shed...then I sat down a little and watched the grass grow, then I wondered if there was a baseball game on!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Such creativity, such originality.... BRILLIANT!!
guinness_commercial.jpg
http://img220.*************/img220/865/brilliant0fw.jpg

:rolleyes:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
5Stars said:

I used to have that attitude until I picked up the game. Golf is a great game to watch. Especially when Tiger Woods and Lefty play. Watching some of the all-time chokes (like Van de Velde in the British Open) is just as crazy as some of the biggest NASCAR crashes.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
I used to have that attitude until I picked up the game. Golf is a great game to watch. Especially when Tiger Woods and Lefty play. Watching some of the all-time chokes (like Van de Velde in the British Open) is just as crazy as some of the biggest NASCAR crashes.

Almost everyone that I know love golf...because it's just you and the ball, nobody else. Everyone tells me, if you try golf, you will be hooked!

I don't want to be hooked on golf, I don't have the time or the money to get that frustrated! ;)

:star:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Almost everyone that I know love golf...because it's just you and the ball, nobody else. Everyone tells me, if you try golf, you will be hooked!

I don't want to be hooked on golf, I don't have the time or the money to get that frustrated! ;)

If anything, just go to the driving range. It's a fun stress reliever. The actual game only ends up increasing my stress levels. :eek::

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
If anything, just go to the driving range. It's a fun stress reliever. The actual game only ends up increasing my stress levels. :eek::

No thanks...no driving range for me. I have other things to deal with stress, and golf is not one of them! :) I would need an eraser, and I don't like the pencils...