Green Bay and Tampa will rue the day

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
The Bay of Pigs will rue the day that they tangle with the Dallas Cowboys in 2023!
What better way to start the New Year then by sending Brady and Rogers into retirement with a big ol' L
in the playoffs. I came across a quote today that read:

"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right."

These are words to live by. And I believe the time is now for the Cowboys! We Still Dem Boys!

btw, I love this new software and format for the site. Not as clumsy as the old forum.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
The Bay of Pigs will rue the day that they tangle with the Dallas Cowboys in 2023!
What better way to start the New Year then by sending Brady and Rogers into retirement with a big ol' L

"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right."

These are words to live by. And I believe the time is now for the Cowboys! We Still Dem Boys!

btw, I love this new software and format for the site. Not as clumsy as the old forum.
You mean the way we beat them both this year, lol- oh wait- we lost to them both this year already, lol. Im sure the league will instruct the refs to cheat for Brady and Rodgers like they usually do, lol- we will lose to either or both of them again if we have to see them in the playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

About 90% of this board has already given up the Cowboys winning even 1 playoff game. Probably 30% are secretly praying that Dak sucks and they lose.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
You mean the way we beat them both this year, lol- oh wait- we lost to them both this year already, lol. Im sure the league will instruct the refs to cheat for Brady and Rodgers like they usually do, lol- we will lose to either or both of them again if we have to see them in the playoffs.
That was 2022. We are now in 2023. The playoffs are a fresh start to make amends for last years short comings...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

lukemartin79

Reaction score
That was 2022. We are now in 2023. The playoffs are a fresh start to make amends for last years short comings...
Lol, I sure hope you are right. This is actually the weakest Ive seen the NFC in many years. I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised to see the Cowboys in the NFC Championship game, just as much as if they get bounced out by Brady in Round 1. It does really seem like a crapshoot this year with SF losing their QB and Philly all beat up.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol, I sure hope you are right. This is actually the weakest Ive seen the NFC in many years. I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised to see the Cowboys in the NFC Championship game, just as much as if they get bounced out by Brady in Round 1. It does really seem like a crapshoot this year with SF losing their QB and Philly all beat up.
Exactly. Its so wide open in the NFC nothing will shock me...

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

No need to worry about what could go wrong...again

plymkr

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are the five-seed they could only meet Rodgers in the CCG. If the Niners are the one-seed Dallas would open up vs Green Bay.

Hard to imagine the Giants junior varsity winning in Philly, though.
I thought if we are locked in the 5th seed our 1st game would be against the Bucs.