Green Bay Packers "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok folks, time to really show how much you HATE the Packers.

spew your venomous vile HATE for the scum that is the Packers.

Let me start with the basics....

they suck

:mad:

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2270602 said:

they suck

I actually don't dislike them, they're one of the only 3 NFC teams that I like.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
What I hated about them is now New York's problem so I have no issues with them. I do hate that we can't win there to save our lives, though. I always side with the back monkey so if I was forced to make a prediction, it is that we lose again :( Then again, we should beat the Jets next time they come through here. Heh.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I don't hate the Pack.

Why?

Check out all those 90's playoff wins they awarded us with.......;-)

Reaction score
I dont hate the Packers......

I reserve that for Egals, Brandon Jacobs/Antonio Pierce/Plaxico, and the skins....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I actually like the Packers. One of the few out of conference teams I like to see do well.

They have a nice respectable fan base, great tradition, and overall their team represents the NFL well.

triplets92

Reaction score
it doesn't matter who's the qb of the packers brett and arron both know the wrath of the cowboys. we're gonna be munchinon some cheese heads sunday night

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2270682 said:
The Ice Bowl is enough for me :bang2:
And the one before that. Can you even imagine what our legacy would be if we had won those two and the Colts game?

adamknite

Reaction score
CheeseStuffsmaller.jpg

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Wow! This is probably the WEAKEST hate thread in the entire existence of hate threads. Lol. No wonder Texas Stadium ranks close to last on feared stadiums to play at. Do you guys give handies to the opposing teams fan's during half time also? ;) But seriously, very weak hate thread. Hehe.

circasurvive

Reaction score
CATCH17;2270730 said:
I actually like the Packers. One of the few out of conference teams I like to see do well.

They have a nice respectable fan base, great tradition, and overall their team represents the NFL well.

Thankyou for the kindness and love.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I don't hate them at all, just hate their stupid Cheese that they wear. Almost as bad as Raider fans.

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2270602 said:

they suck

What's up with all the hate threads every game?:rolleyes:

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2270840 said:
What's up with all the hate threads every game?:rolleyes:

Didn't you know?? Embrace the hate is out motto this year. I am certain we sent out a memo..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I never have gotten this "hate" thing against teams.
I can't even hate the Skins. Without the Skins, life would be a littler duller. And not having them to beat would make life less interesting.
Don't be a hater.
Same for the Meat Packers.
They is just another victim for uz.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I live in Green Bay and I bet that anyone that lives in Green Bay and is not a fan of the Packers, HATES THE PACKERS. This morning on the local sports radio shows they were all calling in about their 35-3 or 45-2 Packer victory predictions. Yesterday they had a phone-in poll. The question was - If you had to pick between Romo or Rodgers to be your QB, who would you pick?. Of course Rodgers won 95% of the time. The biggest excuse the people used was that Romo makes too many mistakes compared to Rodgers. HELLO! Rodgers has played in 2 1/2 games. What is ironic is that so many of them said that Romo plays too much like Favre. Idiots