Green Bay wins another game because of phantom calls

Silverz1972

Reaction score
this time they actually apologized to the lions for the blown calls.

How come they didn’t apologize to the cowboys for the last game.

Jimmy graham fell down again in the lions game and again they called pass interference. Something is up with the packers and refs.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3df0xk.jpg

If you watched the game in Green Bay, you saw it unfold in real time. Clete Blakeman’s officiating crew flat out made up calls against the Detroit Lions to gift the Green Bay Packers a win.

Even Packers fans were embarrassed by the completely biased officiating and the Lions getting absolutely shafted. The NFL & Vegas decided the Packers were to win, and their officials made it happen.

Vegas pays these refs which is run by the mob. That's how Vegas always knows the total points and by how much each club is favored by.

J817

Reaction score

Jimmy graham fell down again in the lions game and again they called pass interference. Something is up with the packers and refs.

Cowboys don’t deserve an apology. They were putrid.

Spurdog

Reaction score
I actually think that whole league is a farce of fraud and payoffs. Refs face little scrutiny outside of the fanbase. Not even the sports writers will give them the criticism they deserve. Owners, coaches or players have to keep their mouths shut or they get fined or even suspended if they call them out. WHY? They suck and keep sucking and actually try to throw games or keep them close.

nobody

Reaction score

Dude, something has been up with the Packers and the refs for YEARS

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys don't get the calls because lots of people watch to see them lose, it makes for better tv ratings. Witness the missed calls but more than that the made up calls, like the center moving the ball, as he does EVERY snap, but when Dallas does it, it's a penalty. The pass interference call against Wilson, they don't call pick plays but extremely rarely, but let the Cowboys look like they're going to pull the game out, then it's called.

It's been the same for years, I remember a close game where BJ Dupree caught a pass and came down with both feet on like the 35 yard line, the defender grabbed Dupree and literally threw him back about 6 yards, and the refs marked the ball there, not where his feet came down. Landry protested and the spot stood. There are many more but why list them.

The league has its darlings - Packers, Steelers, Patriots, e.g. They want them to win and they'll do everything in its power to make it so....

cowboyec

Reaction score
this official should be fined and or suspended.

the nfl issuing statements is meaningless(not surprised considering how gutless the commish is)....START SUSPENDING THESE CLOWNS.

Flamma

Reaction score
I can understand missed calls, we're all human. Some may miss more than others. I've never made a big deal over a missed call. What bothers me are all the borderline calls ruining the game. And with so many of these does it surprise anyone that it would lead to phantom calls? If a ref is seeing something that isn't happening, should he be on the field? Or are they not sure but still throwing the flag? Both cases is far worse than missing a call.

kskboys

Reaction score
I can understand missed calls, we're all human. Some may miss more than others. I've never made a big deal over a missed call. What bothers me are all the borderline calls ruining the game. And with so many of these does it surprise anyone that it would lead to phantom calls? If a ref is seeing something that isn't happening, should he be on the field? Or are they not sure but still throwing the flag? Both cases is far worse than missing a call.
And the sad part is that it's becoming more and more overt and people just keep on making excuses and labeling it as a silly conspiracy theory.

kskboys

Reaction score
Cowboys don't get the calls because lots of people watch to see them lose, it makes for better tv ratings. Witness the missed calls but more than that the made up calls, like the center moving the ball, as he does EVERY snap, but when Dallas does it, it's a penalty. The pass interference call against Wilson, they don't call pick plays but extremely rarely, but let the Cowboys look like they're going to pull the game out, then it's called.

It's been the same for years, I remember a close game where BJ Dupree caught a pass and came down with both feet on like the 35 yard line, the defender grabbed Dupree and literally threw him back about 6 yards, and the refs marked the ball there, not where his feet came down. Landry protested and the spot stood. There are many more but why list them.

The league has its darlings - Packers, Steelers, Patriots, e.g. They want them to win and they'll do everything in its power to make it so....
Did you see that Seachickens/Pitt super bowl? Every time the Seachickens gained yards they called it back.

kskboys

Reaction score
3df0xk.jpg

If you watched the game in Green Bay, you saw it unfold in real time. Clete Blakeman’s officiating crew flat out made up calls against the Detroit Lions to gift the Green Bay Packers a win.

Even Packers fans were embarrassed by the completely biased officiating and the Lions getting absolutely shafted. The NFL & Vegas decided the Packers were to win, and their officials made it happen.

Vegas pays these refs which is run by the mob. That's how Vegas always knows the total points and by how much each club is favored by.
It was bad.

They're going to start losing fans in droves unless something is done soon. I've been the very definition of an NFL fanatic for over 40 years, and for the first time in all that time I'm really starting to lose interest. It started w/ the horrific officiating in the NE/Jax playoff game a couple years ago, and just keeps on getting worse. If you want to see blatant officiating for one team, go get a copy of that game and watch every play!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score

I am starting to seriously hate Aaron Rodgers.

Flamma

Reaction score
It was bad.

They're going to start losing fans in droves unless something is done soon. I've been the very definition of an NFL fanatic for over 40 years, and for the first time in all that time I'm really starting to lose interest. It started w/ the horrific officiating in the NE/Jax playoff game a couple years ago, and just keeps on getting worse. If you want to see blatant officiating for one team, go get a copy of that game and watch every play!!!!

Bad to the point there is at least one, if not multiple sites dedicated to the game being scripted. The fact that there are enough flags thrown to even make a case for this is troubling. All you need are a lot of flags that can go either way. Throw in some phantom calls and they can basically dictate whatever they want.