Greetings from Socal

4th_and_short

Reaction score
What’s up CZ!

Long time Cowboys fan here hailing from Southern California. I’m a native Texan born and raised but settled here in Cali after getting out of the Corps a while back.

I’ve loved the Cowboys since I was a little kid, as good and as bad as that’s been sometimes. I had an Aikmen jersey as a boy and never jumped ship even through the Carter and tougher Romo years. I have to say that I am happy with the direction the team is moving.

A couple Qs for anyone who bothers:

Who is your all-time favorite Cowboy?

What do you think needs to change to get this team over the hump?

With the draft around the corner, do you have any darlings you’re crossing your fingers Dallas will draft?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you short, and your name is a play on words, or are you regular height?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What’s up CZ!

Long time Cowboys fan here hailing from Southern California. I’m a native Texan born and raised but settled here in Cali after getting out of the Corps a while back.

I’ve loved the Cowboys since I was a little kid, as good and as bad as that’s been sometimes. I had an Aikmen jersey as a boy and never jumped ship even through the Carter and tougher Romo years. I have to say that I am happy with the direction the team is moving.

With the draft around the corner, do you have any darlings you’re crossing your fingers Dallas will draft?
You sure ask a lot of questions for a new guy....cool.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a great nickname. Welcome aboard, little buddy.

I just asked because @3rd_n_inches signed up recently with an @enzyte.com email address and I thought that was pretty brave of him.
If his name was 3rd and a Yard, I'd be on the phone, ordering some of that stuff right now!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s up CZ!

Don't be so nosey.

David LaFleur
Death
Large Mean Fat Guy