Greetings from Sydney

FlynnB

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was in Dallas not too long ago visiting friends. Together we attended a Cowboys game. I don't remember who the opponent was, but I remember the win :) I've been following the Cowboys ever since. By the way, we have Cowboys in Queensland too - The North Queensland Cowboys. Although I'm from Sydney, I occasionally have a look at the Queensland Cowboys. But it's a rugby team, not football.

I will check out your forum occasionally when I have some free time. Hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
source.gif
Welcome!! :flagwave: :flagwave: :clap: :clap:

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Sydney is the best city Ive visited, energy of NYC but smaller size. Great people, awesome pub culture, nice beaches etc.

Studied abroad at MacQuarie and hung out in Sydney and surfed the northern suburbs quite a bit.

pete026

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was in Dallas not too long ago visiting friends. Together we attended a Cowboys game. I don't remember who the opponent was, but I remember the win :) I've been following the Cowboys ever since. By the way, we have Cowboys in Queensland too - The North Queensland Cowboys. Although I'm from Sydney, I occasionally have a look at the Queensland Cowboys. But it's a rugby team, not football.

I will check out your forum occasionally when I have some free time. Hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
WTT (Want to Trade) - a 56 year-old Dallas Cowboy's fandom. Treated excellent when first obtained but heavily abused over the last 25 years. Will gladly accept a Queensland Cowboys jersey in exchange. Any and ALL offers will be strongly considered.
:lmao:. :welcome:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hey, Good day!! Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here.