Greetings!

ThatGuyTra

Reaction score
Long time Boy's fan! I grew up in North Richland Hills, TX. Graduated from Haltom High school (a year ahead of Kelvin Garmin) and now live in Chiefs territory.

I wanted to share this in the fan forum, but will do here. This is how the rookie QB's compare with each other. Rush is holding his own!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Long time Boy's fan! I grew up in North Richland Hills, TX. Graduated from Haltom High school (a year ahead of Kelvin Garmin) and now live in Chiefs territory.

I wanted to share this in the fan forum, but will do here. This is how the rookie QB's compare with each other. Rush is holding his own!

I see bears,Texans, bills Cowboys as top 4 in attempts,,,and my eyes faded,,, but that Q.B. of ANDY REID'S ,,PATRICK ' M' something's numbers are looking superior ,, while my eyes were fading ,,, since yer' in Indian country,, ,,what's the pulse with GAVIN ESCOBAR? Any local newsprint on him? He's a big target and used to have good hands,, I think he's a major asset to that franchise,,, pretty good first post you put up ,my fellow footballing fan!,,:thumbup:

ThatGuyTra

Reaction score
I see bears,Texans, bills Cowboys as top 4 in attempts,,,and my eyes faded,,, but that Q.B. of ANDY REID'S ,,PATRICK ' M' something's numbers are looking superior ,, while my eyes were fading ,,, since yer' in Indian country,, ,,what's the pulse with GAVIN ESCOBAR? Any local newsprint on him? He's a big target and used to have good hands,, I think he's a major asset to that franchise,,, pretty good first post you put up ,my fellow footballing fan!,,:thumbup:
To be honest I steer clear of Chiefs talk. Living here is brutal, as I am sure it is in any other NFL city not named Dallas. I can't stand the fandom. They like their Chiefs and think each year is their year. This year they do seem to have a good team from what I can gather, but I will not be following them for sure.

I do know that Mahomes has had a pretty good preseason and has quite the arm...total gunslinger. It will be interesting to see if the fans turn on Smith and pull for him. They seem to hate Smith. Even when he is winning.

I have heard zilch about Escobar from anyone that talks about the Chiefs. I had totally forgotten he was signed here. They have Kelce and love him, so I doubt I hear much from him this year.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
To be honest I steer clear of Chiefs talk. Living here is brutal, as I am sure it is in any other NFL city not named Dallas. I can't stand the fandom. They like their Chiefs and think each year is their year. This year they do seem to have a good team from what I can gather, but I will not be following them for sure.

I do know that Mahomes has had a pretty good preseason and has quite the arm...total gunslinger. It will be interesting to see if the fans turn on Smith and pull for him. They seem to hate Smith. Even when he is winning.

I have heard zilch about Escobar from anyone that talks about the Chiefs. I had totally forgotten he was signed here. They have Kelce and love him, so I doubt I hear much from him this year.

Good Man on staying true blue/silver,,, I'm fairly certain your one of us and not an enemy sapper intent on behind the lines provocateur stuff,,, as it was your very first post my friend,,,:)

:welcome::dance::welcome:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks! The thing that stood out to me most was that Rush is comparable to high draft picks. AND he has no red on the excel sheet provided. That tells me that he's solid and hasn't struggled in any areas. Similar to Prescott last year.

Yep. He's pretty consistent, and he's accurate on the downfield stuff. Interesting to see his % against the rush was just mediocre. And it's cool to see all the young guys together in a context like this.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Howdy and :welcome:

Nice post