Greg Hardy publicity stunt? Did he quit Walmart? Is he going to beat up anybody? (Language)

Kwyn

Reaction score

Toro9

Reaction score
I follow MMA as well and I can tell you that the MMA community hated him as much as we did. Every time he got knocked out people were happy.
Poor soul. Just too high strung

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I never did like those pushy cable Salesmen. They’ll even try to sell it to you when you already have it, what’s up with that?

DanA

Reaction score
It’s mind blowing how people can go from earning 100k per week to needing a job paying 30k a year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
A classic leopard doesn't change their spots ( stripes for Emmitt LOL ).......chances after chances. Someone needs to give him a mirror

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I hate that he is eternally tied to the Cowboys for one miserable year of disappointing football.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/nfl-de-ufc-fighter-greg-hardy-works-walmart/

Whichever.
It is a good feeling to watch the comeuppance of a certified jerk.
When Dez is yelling at Hardy on the sidelines, you can be sure Greg earned the term jerk.
Holla and brings me a dollah
Notice they lead with "former Dallas Cowboys player" when Hardy played much, much longer with the Panthers? He didn't even play a full season with the Cowboys. Whelp, that experiment didn't work out.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Funny how everyone hates him now, but when we signed him you had a bunch of lame internet Perry Mason's explaining his innocence.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I so wanted Hardy to grab Garrett and Dez and smack those ** around. This team needed a shakeup. Dez has big mouth!
I would pay money to see Hardy kick Garrett's butt. I've never disliked a Cowboy player/coach/whatever more than Garrett. Jerry is a very close second, though.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Funny how everyone hates him now, but when we signed him you had a bunch of lame internet Perry Mason's explaining his innocence.
There's a large number of people who post here, and that makes for about a zillion different opinions. The people who called him innocent are not necessarily the same people calling him a dirtbag now. Also, some people said that didn't know one way or the other, but wanted to wait for due process to run its course.

He didn't exactly work out though, did he? It seems funny/tragic that he now works for WalMart.

rojan

Reaction score
All I remember from this was Stephen bidding against himself and handing him a $13M contract when no other team would offer him the vet min.