Greg Hardy to make UFC debut

tm1119

Reaction score
Surprised ESPN went for this rather than putting him on a PPV card...either way I’m actually expecting Hardy to be very successful. The type of athlete he is at heavy weight is unparalleled in the octagon.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are hating this because a woman on this same card recently was an alleged victim of domestic violence and almost had to be removed from the card. Now they add Hardy to the same card.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still think Hardy was baited into the assault by a shake-down artist.

I have zero interest in the UFC at the moment. The heavy weight division is so bad they are actually contemplating bringing back that steroid freak Lesnar.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/05/espn-ufc-teaming-up-to-promote-a-greg-h

ESPN, UFC teaming up to promote a Greg Hardy cage fight
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 5, 2018, 8:43 AM EST
gettyimages-494240106-e1544017090105.jpg

Getty Images

Greg Hardy’s off-field misconduct, most notably a 2014 domestic violence case, ended his NFL career. After he served a suspension in 2015, the Cowboys signed him, were heavily criticized for it, and decided they didn’t want him back after the season. No other NFL team has wanted him since then.

But there’s another sports league that does want Hardy: The Ultimate Fighting Championship. And ESPN wants to televise Hardy’s debut in the Octagon.

The plan is for Hardy to have his first official UFC fight on the first fight card of ESPN’s new deal with the UFC, according to ESPN.com.

uvaballa

Reaction score
I still think Hardy was baited into the assault by a shake-down artist.

I have zero interest in the UFC at the moment. The heavy weight division is so bad they are actually contemplating bringing back that steroid freak Lesnar.
Yeah Boxing heavyweight division is much better than UFC heavyweights right now. UFC lost too many stars around the same time.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Good to see he worked his way to the big league, instead of being tossed in for publicity like CM Punk and Kimbo.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Interested. I'm especially interested to see what tomato can they find for him so that he doesn't get destroyed on his first UFC live card.

Hardline

Reaction score
I haven't watched UFC since the Gracie's were fighting. I miss seeing a 180 pound Brazilian Jujitsu expert make all these other skilled fighters look like chumps.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Congratulations to The Kraken!! I glad that he has came back from being railroaded by gooodel and the MSM after being falsely accused by that gold digging ****. Good for him.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I haven't watched UFC since the Gracie's were fighting. I miss seeing a 180 pound Brazilian Jujitsu expert make all these other skilled fighters look like chumps.
That was crazy to watch. They got me interested in UFC.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Seriously....there’s a minute left with two timeouts, result doesn’t matter but that’s just not smart there