Greg McElroy

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Can he qualify for PS? His dad works for Jerry that might help, just wondering what you guys think.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
No, he's been on the Jets too long. I wouldn't be shocked if they picked him up though. They did like him and like you mentioned his Dad works for them.

Zordon

Reaction score
it would be a country club move to pick him up. lets use this as a litmus test to see if the culture really has changed. i see the company man Bill Jones is already calling for us to pick him up on twitter.

joseephuss

Reaction score
He has an injured knee. He will clear waivers and the Jets will IR him or reach an injury settlement.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
it would be a country club move to pick him up. lets use this as a litmus test to see if the culture really has changed. i see the company man Bill Jones is already calling for us to pick him up on twitter.

If he cannot make any impact on the most QB poor team in the NFL, why on earth would he be an asset as a football player?

Because his father works for the team? Because he has red hair?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If he cannot make any impact on the most QB poor team in the NFL, why on earth would he be an asset as a football player?

Because his father works for the team? Because he has red hair?

He has red hair? What heck are they waiting for!? RKG! RKG! RKG! ...